BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you could only eat one type of food forever, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by dyanmarie25, Sep 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

As for me, since I totally love eating pasta recipes, I wouldn't really mind having pesto for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday for the rest of my life. :)

What about you?

2. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

I absolutely love Japanese food, so I'd have to say sushi. Or ramen. I can eat sushi forever and I still won't get tired of it. Next on my list would be pizza, because everybody loves pizza!

3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

That's a hard one. But probably Mexican food.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

That is hard! My first thought was cheesecake. But then I though, "No - vegetables!" Love my veggies.

5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

chicken. Love it! And it can be cooked in so many ways.

6. Amy

Amy Entrepreneur

I'm going to have to say sushi as well. I especially like spicy sushi rolls. If sushi is all I could eat for the rest of my life, I'd still have plenty of variety. There are so many kinds - sushi with vegetables in it, with raw fish, with cooked fish, basically anything you can imagine! It's also pretty healthy for you. Well, the spicy sauce isn't too healthy but it's healthier than eating fast food or something like that.

7. jamesbonner

jamesbonner Entrepreneur

for me it would be French fries with some eggs, I have no problem with eating them all the day because I already do that lol

8. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I think they are referring to a specific type of food item (Eggs, Potato Chips...), not a regional style of cooking (Chinese, Mexican, etc...) or a popular food movement (Paleo, Low Carb...). The later are rather broad, and that's not much of a challenge. I mean I could say I would only eat Italian the rest of my life, and I would be set, lol.

My first reaction was going to be cheese, since I love it so much and it's the #1 reason why I could never become a full blown vegan - even though I have gone vegetarian at times. There is just nothing out there flavor wise which can come anywhere close to good old real cheese. I've tried the cashew nut stuff, and other vegan concoctions, but they don't come anywhere close to the texture, complexity of taste and intensity of real cheese.

However, I would quickly get sick to my stomach if I over indulged in cheese too much. As much as I like it, even when I'm pigging out, I can only handle so much before going into a food coma. Especially when I am eating several huge slices of pizza that have a ton of melted cheese on them.

I think the #1 thing I would love to indulge on the most without any fear of gaining weight would be good old bread. I eat it throughout the day for breakfast (toast), lunch (sandwiches) and dinner (garlic bread, buttered bread, etc...).

9. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Keep it simple and healthy, baby: veggies with rice and chicken breast. I would have no problem in eating those for the rest of my life. I would be fit too.

10. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

I think I would have my homemade bacon, egg, and cheese McMuffins. I love those things. I make one nearly every morning. They are much better than McDonald's, even though I love McDonald's version as well, and am very happy they serve them all day now. :D

11. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

12. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

13. Sugar Cube Productions

Sugar Cube Productions Business Owner Entrepreneur

14. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

I would have to agree with you on the chicken thing. There re so many different ways to make it. Fried, baked, broiled, BBQ'd, and those are just the ways I can think of right now.

15. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

While it might not be the healthiest option, I think I'd have to say pizza. Can I just ask though, since you can get pizza topped with pretty much anything these days, am I allowed to change the toppings, or do I have to stick to the same flavour of pizza?