BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

2. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

I like to move France. Awsome place to live.

3. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

I'd like to move either to Japan or France.

Japan-I absolutely love the food there, plus, the country's mix of tradition and modernity is something that has always intrigued me.

France-I've fallen in love with the country since the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower in a postcard years back.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

It is going be pretty tough for me to choose since I have got a lot of favorite places to live in. I would love to experience living in New York, but I am also quite interested in starting a new life in Paris.

5. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

I love England, its always going to be home to me, but the United States will always be an exciting glamourous destination for me as well. If I was forced to leave England then it would have to be either Washington State or maybe California for me. Great places filled with friendly people.

6. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

I'm pretty happy to live here in Orlando. :) Good weather (most of the time), my family is here, and Disney. What else do I need? :p

7. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

It's a toss up. A part of me would love to live in the country somewhere, but a part of me would love to stay in the city like I am now.

8. FuturedHosting.com

FuturedHosting.com Entrepreneur

I would move to USA and roam around the whole country by road trip only.

9. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

I've lived most of my life in Louisiana and a couple times in Texas. Now I'm curious about living out of country. I've heard that while Costa Rica used to be a great place for expats to retire and make their money go farther, it's become more expensive now that so many are there. So when I was about to recommend it to a friend the other day, I saw that Guatemala is less expensive. I still like the idea of Costa Rica though. They've disbanded their military and embraced a green economy and planet-conscious practices. Their primary power source is solar, which is eco-friendly. Their primary industry now is eco-tourism, focusing on saving the rainforest and animals, which I very much like. So yeah, Costa Rica wouldn't be bad for a peacenik treehugger like me. Some friends of mine are already moved in down there and they seem to be enjoying themselves.

10. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

There's a province here called Batanes that is in the northern tip of the Philippines. It is remote and primitive with very few vehicles on the road. But what's best is the kind of people there. Crime rate is zero and most houses have no locks on their doors. Isn't that wonderful to know? Food is abundant and mostly seafood and root crops atlhough the area is dotted with informal ranches so beef is cheap and milk as well.

Another good thing is the commerce. There are no fastfoods, no convenience stores, no restaurants. Think of the business that a pioneering entrepreneur can put up there. But that may only be a dream for us because our homebase is Metro Manila.

bhu likes this.
  11. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I would like to move to Costa Rica. Recent research suggests that Costa Rica is the happiest place to live in the world. If you follow world news, you will hardly hear of a negative event either political or otherwise from Consta Rica.

12. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

I have a couple friends in the Phillippines. I don't know what villages or metros they live in, but I do hope to visit them someday soon. One has already begun looking around for places for me to stay and restaurants I might like, since I'm vegan. Fortunately she says there are plenty of vegan restaurants there, as many American trends show up in the Phils. She's also trying to help me learn a little of the languages. It seems like that may be a challenge, since Tagalog doesn't translate literally to English. I'm looking forward to exploring the local culture, food, dance and sights. I come from a tropical climate, so at least I'll have the right clothes.

13. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

Tagalog, officially called Filipino language, is much easier to learn than English because there is no fancy pronunciation. What you read is what you say. With the food, yes, Metro Manila has lots of vegetarian restaurants which you can choose from. Even in food court of malls, there is the Bodhi restaurant that specializes in vegan dishes. Generally, the Metro has so many tourists sights. I wonder why the government is not cultivating that area of tourism. All they know is Boracay and Bohol but not Metro Manila.

14. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

I want to be like in the movie :jumper :D

15. theshoe

theshoe Entrepreneur

Malaysia. Great climate, cheap cost of living, politically stable. I heard it is the 4th popular destination for retirees to Asia.

16. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I would love to live in Japan or maybe South Korea just to experience their culture there. I loved seeing them in series and also being able to see them for myself. I haven't stayed there for so long but I loved the experience. Maybe a month or two tops, just to get to know more about their culture and people.

That being said, I would still choose living in my country despite its cons. I love being here and being comfortable knowing all the places and people. I love being around people who have the same traditions, rituals and culture as mine. I have had the chance of being petitioned to another country, but I chose not to be petitioned.

As much as our country is not that technologically advanced nor rich, I love it still. The people here are generous, kind and loving. The place is beautiful especially if you go to the scenic spots.

17. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

I also like the countries in Asia and Japan is where I want to go there

18. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

I am always telling my husband that I want to migrate either in Canada or Australia because I had many relatives and friends living there. But my husband wants to retire in my home country that is why it will just be in my dreams.

19. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

This is a difficult question for someone like me who cannot stay in one place for too long, but one day I will have to choose. My top two are New Zealand and Canada. Canada because it is so multicultural, good healthcare system and of course, snowboarding. New Zealand because there are more sheep than people, which sounds great for an introvert like me. It is also a stunning country and everyone looks so happy there.

20. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I am okay where I am right now and there are few reasons why I may move. I believe that I don't need to travel out of where I am to be big. I can be anything I choose to be where I am. But then if I have to travel, it will be to the US and may be Canada for visits.