BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. samanthabarrios

samanthabarrios Entrepreneur

I have heard that if I want to suceed I definitely should have money to make those plans come to make it happen. On account of the fact that I don't have it, should I give up or can you give some tips to achieve my goal?

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @samanthabarrios , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

So, this is an introductions thread. you know, kind of where you tell us about why you're here, what your goals are, etc.

As for having money for a project, well of course it's important. If you don't have it at the moment, that should not deter you from building your Mind Maps and your Business Plan. You should take every opportunity to pick up earnings any place you can along the way. A true entrepreneur is always taking every earning opportunity that come their way.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J