BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. TannerD

TannerD Entrepreneur

I have some money for my first property but i'm interested in how i can maximise the space and rent to live rent free myself, does anyone do this?

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Some places will let you do grounds keeping work in order to get a reduced price at least. You could look into that, but I don't know about absolutely free.

3. Jade

Jade Entrepreneur

You could purchase a small plot of land and build your own house.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Don't use all your money in buying a house. Take one step at a time. Purchase a small lot first, then little by little, try to build your dream house, and when it's already completed, furnish it with your preferred furniture and decor.

Jade likes this.
  5. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Well, why don't you buy the property and rent 1-2 rooms for a couple of years? This way, you an get a decent ROI (depending where you live) and get to live for free for a couple of years. If you live in a major city, you will always find people willing to rent a room.