BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i want to be an entrepreneur.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vathanak, Nov 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Vathanak

Vathanak Entrepreneur

Hi every one, let me talk briefly about my self. My name is Vathanak. I come from Cambodia. I work as a sale teamleader of chinese agrochemical product company nearly for 4 years. I do want to be a smart entrepreneur like you all. I want to start a business but i don't know what i need to do even the type of business. Sometimes i want to be online business ads or sale but i dont know how contact foreign companies to do business in my country.
    As like that, what shoul i do? where can i get to business with?
    Thanks in advance for your reading and share ideas.

The Real Chad Cook, T J Tutor and K like this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Vathanak. Welcome to the forum. :) It looks like you are still pretty confused with what type of business you really want to venture into. I suggest do some self-reflection first, and find out what you're truly passionate about. After that, that's when you try to pursue your goal. All the best!

Luxury_Auto_Group likes this.
  3. Luxury_Auto_Group

Luxury_Auto_Group Entrepreneur

@dyanmarie25 great advice! Do some soul searching Vathanak. You really need to dig deep, understand yourself, find out what makes you warm and fuzzy inside. If you figure that out, study the market. Study it some more, and keep going. Figure out how you can add VALUE to that industry. Success comes with adding value. Simple as that.

There's a book I'm reading right now that is called "you are a badass", and I absolutely love it. Self help book, get's you to understand yourself. I personally thing it's very important to first work at understanding and bettering yourself, so that you can understand and help those around you.

Everyone thinks that success is an overnight thing. It's not. Its 10-15+ years of constant hard work and determination. If you want instant success, go play the lottery :) In all seriousness though, find something that you can stick with. Something that 10-15 years from now you'll enjoy. Best of luck to you Vathanak!

Mike

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Vathanak, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Vathanak , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Okay Vathanak, the first steps of an aspiring entrepreneur is to realize your strengths and your weaknesses. Take a sheet of paper, or open up a word editor, and make these two lists. Your strengths will help to guide you to the business you may find suitable for your first business. Your weaknesses will tell you where you need to recruit others to assist you in realizing your dreams.

Nobody runs a business 100% alone. All businesses rely on others to some degree. So knowing, through your list, what you can do and what others you need to do for you is crucial in the development and implementation of your new business. As you accumulate more businesses, you will go through this exact same process each time.

6. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums. To be brief, if you want to be an entrepreneur, you can be one, if you put the effort in. Revolve your business around your passion, while keeping a realistic mindset at all times. Ambition and drive are key. Let me know if I can be of any more assistance.

7. The Real Chad Cook

The Real Chad Cook Entrepreneur

@dyanmarie25 is 100% right! Usually, most new aspiring entrepreneurs often jump to several different Online businesses thinking the secret sauce is inside. When in reality, the secret is within. Like @dyanmarie25 says, find your passion in what you enjoy doing. That will be your niche, which as a result help you stand out among a competitive marketplace. Understand, in order to build a business, you must build yourself first. Business do not grow unless YOU grow. Hope that helps. I believe in you.

Michelle likes this.
  8. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Hello @Vathanak If you are planning to have a business of your own and you want to be an entrepreneur just make sure that you have the passion in doing business. You should also make it sure what are your interests and the right business that may be compatible with the things that you like to do. And also make sure that you have already your target customers and place to do your business because they will serve as your foundation to help you to be successful in your business. This are only the things that you should prepare in hand and that you should know if you are ready enough to be an entrepreneur.