BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For I Need entrepreneurs to join me

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, or Trade' started by Kevin A, Dec 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Hello i am looking for entrepreneurs that are willing to work together in to making a business with me no Investment Required

Requirements i need are
    You live in Major cities for a house cleaning service

Send a message to discuss more if your interested lets make 2016 a fun year

2. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Hello friends well i want to really be thankful to whoever innovated this website to the reason that we meet positive minded people that are open to new ideas and helping one another to accomplishing eachothers goals

Now i want to work with a team that is willing to collaberate to create a business in the most major cities of the United States cleaning service to be exact, something easy and simple

dyanmarie25 likes this.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

I merged the two threads together. No need to post two threads about the same thing on the same day.

I am moving it to Buy, Sell, and Trade. That is where threads of this type should be.

T J Tutor likes this.