BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I am Jeph

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fasola Jephtah, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Fasola Jephtah

Fasola Jephtah Business Owner Entrepreneur

Good to be here with fellow great minds and impact makers, I am Fasola Jephtah Kolawole from Nigeria. Am a young enterprising Nigerian. CEO of Plaices Global Concept Limited - an emerging brand and advertising agency. (plaices.net - @plaices on all social media handles). Presently working on automating my company by turning our company website to an online design hub so all our designers can work from home and wherever convenient for them.

I am also the funder of otondomarket.com an exclusive online store and community for corp members in Nigeria. We are about to lunch our website in next few weeks.

I hope to meet up and connect with people of like mind of all around the world.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Fasola Jephtah, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! That sounds like a great idea to automate it. Work from home is how things are going. If you have not done so, you may post both business website in our Business showcase and do so Here. If you need any help with such work (logo design/website work (corporate/branding/event branding/business cards)) and what not, PM me!

3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Fasola Jephtah likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Fasola Jephtah , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you here with us.

All good stuff! Loads of ambition there. Looking forward to your posts and threads. Love to hear more about expanding your business with your online efforts.

See you around the forums.

T J

5. Fasola Jephtah

6. Fasola Jephtah

Thank you @William Clements, and I appreciate the offer to help and support my business. But I like yo also say what I do is creative designs. So logo design and branding is actually my strength. You may check out my Instagram handle @plaices to see some of my job. But whenever I need any support I will not hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Cheers

7. Fasola Jephtah

Thanks TJ. I appreciate your compliment, I will sure keep the group updated on my business activities and progress.

Cheers.

T J Tutor likes this.
  8. Fasola Jephtah

Thanks EF-Roger, already showcasing my business but more to come. Presently working on otondomarket and plaices.

9. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Ok, sounds good!