BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. davide strina

davide strina Member

Hello Zac. it' s agreat oppurtunity to be in talks with you and to ask you questions about business. My question is. If you had 10.000$ i qould like to invest in any possible thing in the world,where would you invest your money? thanks a lot for the answer

Zac Johnson likes this.

2. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Member

$10,000 is a lot to get started with, and depending on HOW you want to make money online you can blow through it quickly or use only a portion of it.

Here are two scenerios.

- AFFILIATE MARKETING (fast results)

Master Facebook advertising (or any advertising method). Start with a few dollars per day to test a handful of ad campaigns, then see which is performing best and keep tweaking it til you find success. This includes split testing landing pages, data sources and increasing your volume and payout. Once you start to find a higher ROI and more success with the campaign, I would continue to scale it out to different traffic sources and markets.

- CONTENT SITE (slow results)

You really only need $50-$100 to get started with a site of your own. You can find a very niche target audience, create a great site with monetizable content and build it up over time. Without spending too much money you can promote your site through social media, guest blogging, press releases and interviews to get more link back to your site and higher search rankings. The model takes more time, but works time and time again when you are building the right content and hitting your target audience. (review and coupon sites are perfect examples of this)

3. davide strina

davide strina Member

Well First of all thank you so much for your time and kindness. Of corse my Idea would be to make money as fast as I can like veryone woul I guess. But actually I am not in hurry I just want to creat 2-3 automatic Income that will allow me to get my financial freedom. I would say in maximum 5 years from now. ( i am already 30 years old) But To be honest I do not know any of the above methods you posted. Can you please or maybe suggest me any kind of book where I can find good answers to my problems? Thank you again it was lovely to have this chat with you.

4. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Member

5. davide strina

davide strina Member