BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Mack T

Mack T Member

We are living in global village. Now maximum work is done via online. You can earn various way just doing online job. First thing you need is find out your skill. Online working is kind a boring task. So I suggest you "Do what you love to do". If you don't have any skill then you can learn it. There are plenty of resources you'll find on YouTube. You can also learn from some paid tutorials. Like Udemy.com or Lynda.com

There are several marketplace where you can apply for jobs. Like Elance, Upwork, Freelancer etc.

You can also earn promoting others products, known as affiliate marketing.Some well know affiliate marketplace are ClickBank, Maxbounty, Click Junkies.

If you love to write then you can earn doing blogging. You can write unique articles apply for google AdSense and earn money by showing ad in your blog

Another way you can earn money online publishing amazon kindle.

What you need to do, stick with one earning method. Earn skills. Work hard. And that's it.

KenBrace, Desmond and Game Changer like this.

2. Game Changer

Game Changer Member

Thanks mate. Looking for this one. This is great concept for newbie. One thing we should remember that it's not easy to earn money online. You need to very industrious in your work.

3. Dandelion

Dandelion Member

Absolutely great concept way to make money online. You can also generate money buying your won products. You can write Ebook and sell them or you can make an eCommerce store where you can sell your won product by locally.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

There are a lot of ways to earn money online. If you have got good writing skills, you may want to write for content mills and article websites. You can even build your own blog and monetize it. You can also open a small online store. But yeah, everything requires determination, patience, and hard work.

5. mtayp01

mtayp01 Member

I've tried iWriter and UpWork. So far, I can't say that I've had a good experience with iWriter (unfair clients, shady requests and requestors etc), although if you just want a few quick bucks, then it might work for you. As for UpWork, building your reputation and a good client base really matters a lot. As a beginner, it might seem really difficult to find your first job, but you just have to be patient and bid all the time. I've just gotten my first UpWork client after a couple of months of trying it out, and though it wasn't easy, I'm glad to have been patient about the whole thing.

6. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

Yes! Find a skill you're good at. Then try to find an hourly job you can work for. There are a ton of companies to choose from in all different kinds of fields. It's just a matter of applying and getting hired.

7. nailah783

nailah783 Member

I think that if you are going to blog, you should do it at Blogjob.com. This site allows you to earn points for every blog regardless of if you advertise or not. Of course you make more for the more people that come to your site, but it's a lot less pressure to blog, and you can write about whatever you want. You can even have as many sites as you want. There are so many other ways to earn points on the site too. You should really check it out if you are a writer.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

There are certainly a lot of ways to earn money online, but not all of them are trustworthy unfortunately. There's a lot of scam sites around that people need to be aware of, but with a bit of common sense they're easy to spot.

It's not easy to earn money working online, but if you find something your good at, a certain amount of extra cash can be achieved but I definitely wouldn't say you could rely on it as full time income.

9. 111kg

111kg Member

What people don't realize is the fact that there are other ways too, rather than working online, to earn money from your home. A lot of successful entrepreneurs run their businesses from their garage or from their living room. For instance, if you are into medical transcriptions, book keeping, doing DIY projects to sell them and so on, you could potentially be making more money on the short term than if you'd be spending the same amount of time working online (without having strong techical skills).

10. KenBrace

KenBrace Member

Nice list. Thanks!

I've recently started working as a freelancer and it seems to be coming along quite nicely. I was hired for my first job a few days ago. Once I get a few reviews I should be able to start winning more jobs.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

I think good reviews are the name of the game when your working as a freelancer, and while it's often quite hard at the beginning to find work, if you do find a few jobs to do and glyph get positive feedback and good reviews then other people start to sit up and take notice of what you have done.

At the same time though, just one bad review can scupper your chances of getting another job again so if your client isn't happy for whatever reason you have to try and bend over backwords to change their opinions.

12. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Member

If you are only at home and is not working full time doing an online job is a good idea if you have the interest and the skills of doing their kind of works. There are many you can google and search via the internet on the kind of works that you think you are qualified and that is right for you. But it is not that easy because even you are only at home you must also have the time schedule and dedication for that kind of work. But once you are already familiar with the flow of the system and you are already loving your work then there is a sure way you can earn money even you are only at home.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

It's true that actually finding work that you can do from home is only one part of it. The other part us having the motivation to actually do the work in the first place which I feel is were a lot of people struggle.

Working from home might seem like a dream job but you have to treat it like that, a job. You have to be able, and also want to put the necessary hours in to make a living out of it.

14. nailah783

nailah783 Member

If you did make any money from iWriter and didn't get paid because of their payout, I would suggest you do what I did. I wrote to them and told them to release the funds that I had made and to cancel my account. A few days later the money was in my Paypal account. Just a tip.

15. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Yоu shоuld nеvеr hаvе tо pаy sоmеоnе fоr thе privilеgе оf sеlling thеir prоduсt fоr thеm, but thаt’s just whаt sсаmmеrs tеll thеir mаrks. Thеy triсk pеоplе intо pаying fоr wоrthlеss infоrmаtiоn аbоut hоw tо run а businеss оr fоr substаndаrd mаtеriаls tо usе in сrеаting а prоduсt.Sоmе sсаms might invоlvе аsking yоu tо pаy fоr а “trаining” bооk оr СD thаt еxplаins hоw tо mаkе mоnеy in а сеrtаin businеss. Оthеrs сhаrgе fоr suppоsеdly “еxсlusivе” prоduсts thаt yоu’rе suppоsеd tо sеll аt а prеmium. Аvоid bоth оf thеsе sсеnаriоs. Rеmеmbеr, yоu shоuld nеvеr hаvе tо pаy tо gеt а jоb. Аnd if sоmеоnе аsks yоu tо, yоu саn bе surе thаt it’s а sсаm.

16. Biju

Biju Member

If you're wanting quick cash, write. If you get really good at it you can realistically sell a 500 word article for $40-$50. Avoid content mills seeing as they will overwork you for little to no pay.

17. Alaine

Alaine Member

The easiest way to earn money online is by selling your services. Everyone is good at something. Even if you aren't, there's a skill you can learn and use it to make money. Being a transcriber for example can make someone decent money online and it takes less than a year to learn how it's done right.

If you know more than one language then try finding a translation job. These jobs can also make someone some decent money. Get to know the clients and start your own translation business.