BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Elijah

Elijah Entrepreneur

I'm just getting to work on my business plan, doing the market/competitor analysis, and I have no idea how to do this. Lots of vague information online but I can't find anything specific.

The business is selling tours, specifically, to landscape photographers who want to be taken to the best and most inaccessible places in distant locations.

There is very little competition in this niche, with entire countries having only one or two of this specific kind of guide available.

Therefore, I am finding it challenging to do the market analysis, or demographics on target customers, or get any other data relevant to this specific market at all.

How do I do this? Thanks so much.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Elijah - Good concept. Best way to reach out is to start a very low / free event campaign in social media , other forums and blogs of photographer. And First three winners getting this or that. And all the participant photos published in digital web. Every photo sold to get a royalty etc.

This should get things going....

T J Tutor likes this.
  3. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

You can use Facebook audience tool and that will help! You will have to set up a Facebook around and an ad about (Both are completely free)
    Interesting, Good luck!

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I would also recommend scouring photography, video, and film making forums to find members that are big on landscape shoots. Any forum with these types of members may respond to a survey link in your forum signature. Have the survey available in the social platforms as well. Build social groups around these types of photographers. When you get enough responses you can do a focus group analysis to get yourself some demographics and analytic results.

Nathaneal likes this.