BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

If you are an entrepreneur when did you started operating your business? And how far do you think your company had grown through the years of being in the business industry?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I started at eighteen and I am now sixty two. I have started, owned, operated, and sold businesses for nearly all of that time.

You ask, "how far do you think your company had grown", and any true business owner will have the exact results anytime we are asked because we pour ourselves into the successes of our businesses and we remember most everyday and most every challenge as well as most every result.

I have suffered great losses and i have enjoyed great successes. The key is to never give up, in some ways it's a numbers game!

Bonsco and ReadmeByAmy like this.
  3. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Wow! You started being an entrepreneur at the age of eighteen years old and you are still young at that time. And now at the age of sixty two you are still in the business industry and had survived amidst of all the challenges that you had encountered along the way. And you are absolutely right! The key to every business is to never give up. And I knew that is the reason why you had enjoyed great successes in your business. You had a very inspiring story as a businessman! :)