BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Lynda

Lynda Entrepreneur

Inspired by the Drinks thread, how do you take your coffee, and do you have any coffee stories from the office?

Me, I usually drink instant coffee, strong, with milk and sugar, and usually cold because I've been pulled away to deal with something else right after I made it. I prefer tea, but if I can't get tea or coffee, it's Coke or Red Bull, and yes, I work in Information Technology. What gave it away? I'm not the worst coffee fiend I know: that title goes to the coder who, when the kettle broke, ate the instant coffee grounds out of the jar. It was disturbing to watch.

How do you take yours?

setupdisc likes this.

2. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I take my coffee pure with no additives, only sugar which I dissolve to near saturation. I like my coffee strong especially in the morning codin the late afternoon to rejuvenate my flagging energy and alertness. I like sharing and usually call a relative, friend or an acquaintance. Coffee starts me off with vim. That said and done, I like the powdered milk coffee. In the absence of coffee which is more by design than by default, I take tea, its caffeinated cousin.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I work in a coffee shop, therefore I really don't drink anymore after a couple of months of abusing it. Usually, I like my coffee how I like the women: short and strong. This way, the taste is powerful and I don't fill up with coffeine since the espressos don't have that much coffeine as most of the people think.

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I don't like coffee. I prefer other beverages to coffee. I wish I could take it but I can't. Is there a way I can begin to like it.

setupdisc likes this.
  5. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

I don't like coffee. I prefer other beverages to coffee. I wish I could take it but I can't. Is there a way I can begin to like it.

setupdisc likes this.
  6. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I prefer black coffee that is hot with little sugar. Sometimes I also drink coffee sweetened with milk and cream. Instead of instant coffee, I prefer organic coffee. Espresso is my favorite but I also drink cappuccino, latte or mocha.

7. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Like what I am always telling I am not a lover of drinking coffee and if ever I will have a chance to drink a cup of coffee I want it with a little sugar not sweet and with creamer. I want my coffee to be creamy and I do not like the black type of coffee.

setupdisc likes this.
  8. acheno84

acheno84 Entrepreneur

I prefer the Black Silk coffee, strong, and with just a small amount of sugar and French Vanilla creamer. If I get coffee elsewhere, I will add a couple of shots of espresso for good measure. I'm kind of addicted to coffee though, as I drink it morning, noon and night. I love it. It's my mood stabilizer. :)

setupdisc likes this.
  9. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Hmmm... Usually we have three-in-one variants here. My mom usually buys the Nescafe 3-in-1 variant in the original flavour. The taste is good and that's usually what my husband loves as well. For me, aside from that one, I also like a local brand called Kopiko, and it has a white version of coffee which is very creamy. Sometimes, I also like the "barako" kind which is pure coffee in all its bitterness.

setupdisc likes this.
  10. amiller280

amiller280 Entrepreneur

Definitely like to add some sugar and milk in the morning. I don't like the bitterness but I love the results of the caffeine. One or two cups in the morning, then another after lunch to get me through the rest of the day.

setupdisc likes this.
  11. jona

jona Entrepreneur

I drink my coffee black and without any sugar, usually quite strong. If you get used to it you will enjoy it much more than with cream or any other stuff. I use an Italian type stove top coffee maker (a Moka top). That's how I kickstart my mornings after breakfast. I don't grind my coffee beans or anything like that but I take coffee seriously.

setupdisc likes this.
  12. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

I used to be more of a coffee buff than I am today, but I still enjoy it from time to time. Usually creme and sugar is good, but every now and then I'll have it without creme or milk and just sugar if I'm in a different mood than usual. It's sometimes a good treat to have or to wake up to, but the taste has to be something exceptional for me to really get into it these days. There are some good coffee houses near me, and I do enjoy them, but I go half to drink coffee and half to socialize. It's rare that I make it at home or grab a cup to go, but if I do it's usually creme and sugar as the spice to make life nice with that. :)

13. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

French Roast, Italian Roast, Espresso Roast, all black and in great abundance!

14. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Black like my soul.

Or, if it's my morning brew, I take it with a bit of ground ginger and a splash of unsweetened almond milk.

15. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I take it black with a little sugar. Sometimes I buy premade cappuccino boxes to just add water, because i never have time in the morning to make coffee.

16. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

My coffee tastes have changed over the years. I used to be really big into darker stronger brews, and would add full fat milk and cane sugar. Some of my coworkers at a previous job at the time and I all had a coffee club together. The three of us chipped in and bought some nice equipment, plus would bring in bags of fresh coffee beans, and grind our own coffee at work. It was almost kind of a competition as to who could handle their coffee stronger.

But then I quit drinking coffee altogether, when I started another job at a larger company and it was a long walk to the servery to get a cup whenever I wanted some. Plus it was a long walk to the bathrooms as well, as coffee goes right through me.

But more recently I started drinking it again. However this time around I actually prefer to brew it really light and skip the cream and sugar. I'm not into the intense speed bomb rush I get drinking super strong coffee anymore, and prefer to pace myself more with a lighter brew.

17. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

My method:

A lot of organic medium roast
    Steel electric percolator
    2.5 cups of purified water
    No sugar
    No cream
    No nothing
    just pure coffee and pure water!

PS: Grind your own beans and freeze small bags you take out each week. Makes a huge difference.

18. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

I cold brew organic coffee then heat it up later. I prefer a lighter roast. How I drink it depends on my mood at the moment! Early morning is usually black and strong. Later I like to add a little cream and maple syrup. In the summer I like to whip up ice, cream, maple syrup, and a little cold brewed coffee in my blender.

19. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

"Black. Like my man."

~From Airplane!, released in 1980

20. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Entrepreneur

I don't like coffee but when I do drink it, it's usually black without sugar.