BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Talk to those of us why you enjoy it so much and why we should do it.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I haven't left my country yet, but I would definitely travel around the world once I was able to save some money for it. I believe that instead of spending your money on expensive things, you should rather splurge them on traveling. Experiences are the most valuable.

3. Angela K

Angela K Entrepreneur

Hello!!!
    I have been to London, Florence, Milano,Rome and of cource Athens and Thessaloniki since i am from Greece.
    Traveling to many places for sure open your mind into new cultures.
    Dyanmarie25 said she would love to travel the world but money is a problem. Well as St. Augustine said " Travel is the only thing that makes you richer" leave this little excuse behind you and go explore the world.

4. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

Because it gets bored when you've lived in a city for 22 years and you actually know the place inside out already. It's nice to just get out and vacation by the sea or climb the mountains to get a good view and camp out in the night. Travelling is also fun because it's like time travelling when you go to old places you only see in pictures and visit museums filled with your favorite artists.

5. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

Traveling is an experience in itself. You can get a lot out of the experiences and it can teach you a lot of things. It also feed your soul. You can see how uniquely different each country is and you'll appreciate the different cultures. Traveling also is a great eye-opener. I allows you to see the realities of other countries. It makes you realize how beautiful your country is no matter its inadequacies, too.

6. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

I've traveled pretty extensively. Both for business and fun. The experiences have been amazing!

It's been proven that for most people, spending money on experiences rather than "things" creates more happiness.

I wrote a detailed post about it here.

7. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

I was in college. For the first time in my life, I was away from home. I believed I could do anything. So, I traveled around the country with my buddies, and we had a blast. We even took the train, which tells you how completely chilled out we were. The sights, sounds, people, food, and experiences, made me a traveler for life.

8. doodles67

doodles67 Entrepreneur

I began travelling so I could see new vistas and to meet new people. I love the different attitudes on life that different regions have. There were many times that I didn't travel with anyone. I would just take off for a month. I don't regret any of my trips.

9. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

To those who have traveled, I rarely met anyone who says that they've regretted any of the trips they've made in their life. A lot would even say that the best gifts they've given themselves is the gift of experience. Traveling is that very thing that can give you tons of experience. It can teach you things such as patience when things don't go as fast as you'd like things to go, or how to handle unexpected events when things don't go as planned. I even once met a person who gave the advice that if you wish to know more about a person you're planning to marry, go take them traveling and you'll see how the person will respond to different situation, and these situations will bring out the person's true colors. Let's face it, there are so many things that can happen during travels that you would even amaze yourself at how you respond to said unexpected circumstances.

doodles67 likes this.
  10. loverman99

loverman99 Entrepreneur

Since my childhood, I've always been interested in seeing the world with my own eyes. I was taught so many things about foreign countries, so wanted to try this all on my own. Travelling makes you grow as a person. Not because you'll have more cool stories to tell. You'll see the world and most likely will understand it way better.

11. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

For me, my son made me want to travel. I want to explore different places with him. It might be hard to carry and tag along a two-year-old boy with us but we love it! I love seeing the excitement in his eyes when he sees the ocean waves. Or the smile in his lips when he sees different museums. I love making him understand that travelling is a great way to learn more about the world and its people.

12. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I assume just like everyone else...I caught the bug. It started inside the country and visiting all the difference cities, and then once I went abroad I am always looking for new opportunities. The great thing about travelling these days is that you can really save a lot of money if you are smart, and if you are good at it it can be a reasonable way to spend your money and your time. I have some trips planned for this year that I am looking forward to...Canada here I come.

13. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

My traveling experience was started from an early age as a child born to a Military family. We traveled when one of my parents received new orders and we had no choice but to pick up and leave. I began traveling on my own in college and never looked back. Now as a married woman with children, I enjoy our family vacations, which is a tradition in my household. Whatever happens we still take our vacation, we may have to change where we go or when we go, but nevertheless traveling is a staple in our lifestyle.

14. eProject

eProject Entrepreneur

Travelling makes me learn a lot. I do travel to different towns just to see different architectural designs. When I am not at work, I usually get bored at home which makes me to consider travelling. I also like visiting game parks and taking short videos.

15. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I think it has to do with my personality, I never like to be in one place for too long and get too bored quickly. I like adventure and the excitement of being in a new country. I like being challenged and feeling lost, it is a sort of fulfilment to my wanderlust.

16. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

Before I got married, I was not the traveling type. But after I got married I observed my husband loves traveling and will always persuade me to go with him. I just have to like it now. It's fun anyway.

17. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

I've not been traveling to other countries as often as I'd like to, but one of my motivations to start doing so is to learn about countries' cultures and histories, specially Asian ones.

In the other hand, I'm an avid traveler inside my country. I've been in too many places of Mexico because I've always wanted to know it well, and so I can tell everyone how beautiful it is and recommend places to visit.

18. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I started travelling when I was at university as a fresher. Being naturally introverted, I took some time to acclimatize to the new environment. I compensated by travelling across the city of Nairobi and thats how I got inducted into travelling. I was initially a loner but soon got company. The travelling bug bit me irreversibly when we went to the coast. Since then I have been a dyed in the wool traveller. I am now a born again Christian and plan to travel the whole world on a mission of evangelization.

19. fizzybabe18

fizzybabe18 Entrepreneur

My entire goal of becoming an entrepreneur and owning my own business was to someday do well enough to outsource the work and travel. I've finally achieved my goal and I manage two businesses abroad. Travelling was on my mind from day one as I am passionate about learning about different cultures and interested in humanitarian work in other countries.

20. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

My first travel was in 1994 to Hongkong. It was a dream come true to take the plane and be in another country. In 2012, my husband was sent to a 1-week seminar in Singapore. I was enthralled by his anecdotes there. In 2013, I ventured a packaged tour to Bangkok, Thailand. It was a wonderful trip for me and my husband. But what started the ball rolling was the discounted plane tickets sold by Cebu Pacific airline. We were able to buy cheap tickets to Hongkong. And on the following years, we were traveling frequently. In 2015, we had been to 6 countries.