BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shailesh, Oct 17, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Shailesh

Shailesh Entrepreneur

Hi

I am from india and have interests in IoT(internet of things), would like to discuss related to topics in IoT and like to know if anyone is interested to discuss.

Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    azgold likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Shailesh, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

I am ab Affiliate Network owner/CEO/Accounts Manager/Financial Officer for my business called Affiliates Media, more info in sig lines. Anyways, what type of "internet things" interested you?

3. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

Hey @Shailesh, great to see you on the forum! Hope you will find the answers and connections you seek :)

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, @Shailesh and welcome!

A while back, I was reading and hearing quite a bit about IoT but nothing lately.

Many years ago, I saw a movie about a full automated (by computer) house that developed a mind of its own and took control away from the homeowners. Kinda like Hal in 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's the first thing I think about whenever there is discussion of IoT and I'll admit it concerns me. :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here. Never hesitate to let us know if you have questions or want to start a discussion. It's as easy as starting a thread. :)