BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tduino, Aug 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Tduino

Tduino Member

Hi my name is Tom and I signed up to start getting ready for my own startup. I just finished about 2 years of college and will be getting my associates in electronics engineering technology this month and I will be continuing for my bachelor's over the next two years.

I'm hoping to launch a startup on kickstarter sometime next year based on a product I designed and some accessories. While I know my way around electronics I have quite alot of work to do when it comes to business.

I look forward to learning from everyone!

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Tduino, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

3. Carter

Carter Member

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Member

@Tduino , Welcome to entrepreneurfix. When your product / service is ready do put the same in resources link. Our best wishes for your venture .. their are tons of information available please do a search question you have if not , then you can always post a new one.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

@Tduino - hello and welcome!

Let us know when you have a question/need help. That's what we're here for. :)

6. Tduino

Tduino Member

Thanks everyone!

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Loads of ambition like that will get you going! Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Tduino !

Looking forward to hearing more about your progress.

T J

8. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

@Travelingsarah - you have already posted that info when you first became a member. Please do not repeatedly post your link like that, it is against the rules. If you want to advertise your link, put it in your signature. Thanks! :)

9. Travelingsarah

Travelingsarah Member

I'm sorry. Thanks for bringing that up. I am going to figure out a signature

10. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

It's easy-peazy! See that head and shoulders graphic on the upper right of the nav bar? Put you mouse on it and voila! you will see signature as one of your options. Just edit it and you're good to go. :)

11. Travelingsarah

Travelingsarah Member

I actually have a question myself. Is there a group on this for women who are in business for themselves?

12. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

Not a separate NO BOYS ALLOWED club, no. All the forums and threads are for all entrepreneurs, regardless of gender. That way, the info is freely available for everybody.

Did you ask because you think there is a need for one?