BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lynda, Mar 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Lynda

Lynda Entrepreneur

Hi everyone, and thanks for approving me. I'm Lynda, I've run a few small businesses before I became a desk bunny but I'm just starting a new venture online and I thought this would be a great place to get some help and advice!

T J Tutor likes this.

2. j1984

j1984 Entrepreneur

Welcome onboard!

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Lynda, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

4. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

Welcome, Lynda! Can you share more about what you are doing? We would love to hear about it! What were your previous ventures? I am sure you have experience and knowledge you can share with us.

5. Lynda

Lynda Entrepreneur

Most of what I have done has been online. I've built and sold a couple of sites focused on sports and entertainment and worked with a couple of start-ups including a local newspaper. I've had a fair few failures, like an online game that went nowhere and I just haven't had the heart to rebuild it. The current project is a niche ad network for a focused market segment, which is in development. We're hoping to get a closed alpha within the next four weeks, although it is proving extremely complicated to build.

6. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

Your current project sounds like a great idea! Hopefully you can push through the challenges and make it happen. I suppose we have all had a few failures :D But they sure can be learning experiences!

7. Dilof

Dilof Entrepreneur

Hey, welcome Lynda.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Lynda , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

What sort of online venture? We have many here with a good handle on ventures of this nature. Also, check out our sister forum AffiliateFix. The forums make for a great combination!

We have members here from every corner of the world and I am sure you will find them engaging and interesting.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J