BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sof, Feb 27, 2016.

Share This Page

1. sof

sof Entrepreneur

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I am here to learn whatever I can. I am not an entrepreneur though I have long wanted to be able to support myself through my own business. I do not have much skills either except for audio and video editing related things, which just about anyone who spends long enough on those programs can figure out. Thank you.

setupdisc and T J Tutor like this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @sof! Welcome on board. It's good to have you here! :) I am pretty sure you would be able to learn a lot of things related to entrepreneurship from this forum. Same as you, I am not managing any kind of business yet, but I am already opening myself to possibilities.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@sof, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @sof , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

I think the question is what do you want out of life and are yo ready to start making it happen?

We have experienced business people from all walks of life, all ages, and all parts of the world.

If you truly want to be an entrepreneur, then you have to learn how to pursue your dreams, your ideas, and how to strengthen your mind.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

setupdisc likes this.
  5. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

Hi @sof, welcome to the forums! Hey, video and audio editing is pretty good; a skill is a skill, do not minimize it, try to master it instead :). You could easily start a business with the mentioned skill set.

setupdisc likes this.
  6. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, sof. Let me know if you need any assistance.

setupdisc likes this.
  7. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi there @sof , I hope you find everything you need for your pursuit of business and happiness here on EntrepreneurFix. You're in the right place for advice on how to move forward with your ambitions to turn your skills into profitable ventures.

8. sof

sof Entrepreneur

Thank you everyone! I hope you will be patient with me if I ask silly questions or anything of that sort.

9. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@sof, ask away. Someone ones told me that there is no such thing as an stupid questions. The only stupid questions are the ones you do not ask.