BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How Cheesey is my introduction?

1. It's cool! Welcome!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. It's a little cheesy...

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. It's so cheesy that Troy McClure from the Simpsons would ask for it on his sandwich.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Share This Page

1. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

I just wanted to say hello and let you know I am here. :) My name is James, but you can always call me by what I am known for the most these days: setup discs for computers (setupdisc!) lol

(If you need to restore a system, get data off of a business machine, or anything else quickly, I'm someone who does that, data recovery, and other fun stuff for emergencies usually)

I've been in computers for more than 25 years doing programming, hardware, and all kinds of other areas directly related to Computer Science. Although more of a legacy programmer, I sometimes do android mobile programs for business as well as PC programming.

For the most part, I've integrated my love for technology with business and enjoy doing both! Since the late 90's and early 2000's, technology has become an inseparable aspect of doing business, so I find that discussions and topics on these things seem to mesh will anymore.

I'm an animal rights activist and volunteer for shelter pets. I love most fuzzy friends, but I have a soft spot for dogs (especially German Shepherds). Every now and then I enjoy singing, artwork, and other things, too. I don't want to bore you with the other stuff I do, but thank you for bearing with me on my introduction here, and if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask. :)

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @setupdisc , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Sounds as though you are pretty well grounded and have some great marketable skills.

You can add your company to our Business Showcase.

Looking forward to knowing more about your business.

See you around the forums.

T J

setupdisc likes this.
  3. setupdisc

Thanks TJ! I appreciate the warm welcome, and look forward to learning and sharing with you and others here. Do you do business coaching or other types of tutoring from your web site?

I'll definitely take a few moments to add to the showcase. Thank you for commenting!

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

setupdisc likes this.
  5. setupdisc

Thanks William!

6. Foxus

Foxus Entrepreneur

Hi James,

I love dogs myself (my earliest memory being sight of a dog) and you have good taste in terms of breed.

setupdisc likes this.
  7. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, setupdisk.

8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

9. setupdisc

@Foxus Thanks :) That's cool that that was one of your first memories. Dogs have always been good to me, but the best dog I ever had was a German Shepherd who was raised like a fuzzy little girl and didn't know she was supposed to be a dog half the time lol

Thank you Griffin & EF-Roger :)

10. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I have two sites geared towards instruction, guidance, and coaching launching later this spring. I'll add them to my signature when the launch is imminent.

At present, I have a full schedule.

setupdisc likes this.