Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Hi everyone! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Novelangel, Apr 4, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Novelangel

Novelangel Member

I'm Novelangel, or Novie if you prefer. I use that name because I write for a living and I'm a perfect angel. (Wink, wink.) Just kidding. Over the years, I have tried just about every money making website the internet has to offer so I know a lot about internet scams, how to identify them and how to avoid them. I also know which sites pay out rapidly, which don't and which are now vaporized into the world wide mist. Anyone needing advice on sites that give a little extra income...I can help at least a little. :) If I can't help, please don't hold that against me. ;)

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

3. Novelangel

Novelangel Member

Thank you very much. William. :) I am already enjoying this site a lot. Hopefully, I can learn some new stuff and share what I already know.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

That is good. What kind of business are you looking to start or improve? I am an Affiliate Network owner myself! More info in signature line!

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @Novelangel , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

It's always great to have another voice of experience join us here. We have quite a number of members contributing to subjects like internet marketing, affiliate marketing, writing, etc. Hope to see you forge some new relationships with us.

We have a robust and active community of members from all over the globe.

See you around the forums.

T J