BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hassan, Aug 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Hassan

Hassan Entrepreneur

Hi I am hassan. I have done MBA in marketing and business admin from Oxford London.
    Currently i am running a successful construction company. Recently i have this urge to try a different side business. I am open for ideas and will try to contribute as much as possible as per my knowledge and experience.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hello @Hassan and welcome to EFix!

Please don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know when you have questions. :)

4. Hassan

Hassan Entrepreneur

Thanks William and Azgold.

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Hassan , thnks for joining us. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

Great attitude! Being a contributor to others is the quickest way to have others contribute to you.

What are your newer interests in business? have you a pretty solid outline of your interests and where you would like to lead them?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

T J

7. Hassan

Hassan Entrepreneur

Recently i have started working on perfumes.
    I used to spend around 50$ to 80$ (using international currency so every one can understand) every month or so. I started noticing every one was wearing a nice fragrance that is when it hit me why not try this. After doing an extensive research i found out that a bottle only costs around more or less 10$. The rest is packaging and marketing. I have got a bottling plant up and running got the original scented oils.(No laws broken because you cannot have a patent on anything that is derived from nature)
    Now i am planning a marketing strategy that let the users know that its not fake but in Plain and simple bottles. I can get originals bottles as well but than that would be breaking the law.
    After doing brain storming i have come to this decision that there is no way to market this product. So we will simply give out 20ml samples for free in offices and busy shopping malls and we might hit the nail.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

There is always a way to market anything!