BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. AndySmith

AndySmith Entrepreneur

Hi everybody.

I've just registered and look forward to getting to know some new people and hopefully can offer some help.

I started working online on a full time basis in 1992 and am still going :)

Herbalife was where I started out and stayed with them for many years, but due to personal circumstances I had to give it all up and relocated 250 miles from Lancashire in England to Swansea in Wales. Since the move I have done lots of SEO, affiliate marketing and several MLM's. I now have many income streams and am just getting started on email marketing which I wish I had started doing from day 1 to work alongside everything else I was doing because I would probably have a million subscribers by now.

Andy

azgold and Adepoju segun like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@AndySmith, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

Affiliate/Email Marketing can be very profitable if done right and have quality subscribers/traffic.

I own an Affiliate Network myself, if interested in promoting with us PM me and/or look in the sig line for more details on my network.

AndySmith likes this.
  3. Adepoju segun

Adepoju segun Entrepreneur

WELCOME, am few hours earlier, and we can develop together with each other assistance

AndySmith and William Clements like this.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@AndySmith - hello and welcome!

You know, not starting a list from day one is the most common regret, at least as far as I've read. Good news is, you're doing it now. With your experience, I imagine you will be able to grow that list quickly. :)

AndySmith likes this.
  5. AndySmith

AndySmith Entrepreneur

Thanks for the welcome all.

Yeah, I can only imagine how much money I have lost by not building a list.

Any tips on list building?

I have researched a lot and can build sales funnels as well as landing pages. I know how autoresponders work and will be looking to email every day, but my problem is what. I understand and have used attraction marketing for years, but am still unsure what and when to send to my list. I'm thinking to just keep sending value by giving them free resources, tips and advice before sending them offers. I am also creating several ebooks and plan to set up a membership website with free training which will have an upgraded option to pay monthly and access an increased level of training as well as an opportunity to resell membership to earn money.

Everything I have done so far is related to making money online or from home and list subscribers will all be looking for that, so need to keep offers based on that until I create more lists in different niches.

Other than that I also would like help with traffic and how best to source it. I have some experience with SEO which will help my blog, but I have always recruited people to my teams or sold products through social media or face to face. I have tried some solo ads and traffic exchanges, but have had little success. Any tips for this would be great. Just to mention I am looking to start a youtube channel as well.

Andy

6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Just from personal experience of receiving emails, I find daily ones too much. That being said, some marketers recommend it. I prefer no more than three per week, myself. Others may feel differently.

Yup. Make maybe every third email a promotional one, the rest pure value without asking for money.

Sounds like a good plan. Have you researched your competition well?

Yup. And if the additional niches are vastly different, these subs may not be the way to go.

Find out where your subs live online. Are they looking for answers in forums? Do they commune in blog comments, chat rooms, bulletin boards, someplace else?

Do some spying, find out where competitors are doing their advertising, what keywords they're using, etc.

What is your issue with starting a YT channel?