BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I found out about this forum looking for a place to exchange ideas and to potentially help users here to grow or start their businesses. Also, as an accountant, I would be glad to help UK residents on this forum to advise on any business/tax matters more precisely.

My name is Marek (please call me Mark though, Polish names are unpronounceable haha). I came to UK nearly four years ago and started my new life. I'm 24 years old, and involved myself in network marketing business opportunity thanks to my mentor.

Life's great so far - I am meeting tons of new people very day and connecting with like minded individuals. Hopefully I could find even more people to connect with, here on EntrepreneurFix :)

Once again, hello everyone and I hope I will be able to bring some value in with me, to this community!

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Marek Kaczmarz, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

What kind of niche are you in for network marketing. I am the CEO/Owner/Accounts Manager/Financial officer of Affiliates Media, PM if you would like to discuss this furthur to see if we have anything you want to run and to see if your promotional methods work for us.

Good Luck :)

3. Marek Kaczmarz

@William Clements thank you for the warm welcome ;)

I'm in affiliate marketing and promoting one of the companies I found yielding best results for me :) (will abstain from throwing the links around tough - people are welcome to ask)

And thank you for the offer, but I am perfectly fine managing my way up to the top - my mentor showed everything I needed to know and now I am gladly sharing this knowledge with fellow marketers :)

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Why, hello Mark! I just welcomed you at one of our sister sites, too. :)

So glad you are joining us here, as well!

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

Hello @Marek Kaczmarz ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Business today is all about one lifted by other and that person lifting one from down.

Looking forward for your sharing...

6. Marek Kaczmarz