BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Celia Sawyer is a professional businesswoman and interior decorator who remodels expensive houses for the ultra-wealthy, many worth upwards of £10 million ($15 million), through her Channel 4 show "Four Rooms."

One house that the London native worked on is called "Fairways" and right now it's valued at around £30 million ($46 million), according to Glentree. The property is located on "Billionaires Row" in The Bishops Avenue, North London, in one of the city's most expensive addresses.

The house measures over 17,000 square feet with eight bedroom suites, an underground leisure complex, a gigantic swimming pool, and a cinema room. As if that wasn't enough, the garden measures a further 775 square feet with staff quarters (including security posts) and a garage that can house up to four cars.

Pictures at the link:
    Read more: Celia Sawyer's £30 million house - Business Insider

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I want to know how someone can be content living in that big of a house. What do they need it for? Don't get me wrong, I like big beautiful houses. But I think there's a limit.