BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. The Real Chad Cook

The Real Chad Cook Entrepreneur

First and foremost, I'd like to congratulate you for your decision in becoming a digital entrepreneur. You saw the value, the vision, and the potential. Then you took action!

Here is what your sponsor won't show you:

When you have an offer, whether it is affiliate products or services, the single most important way to advertise is... to market without marketing.

How?

From your home online.. aka a blog / website making sure that you have value driven articles, content and useful information that your medium wants. As a result of marketing VALUE instead of your biz opp, your chances of traffic will increase because you're GIVING something away for free, which drives traffic to your blog / website.

As they enjoy getting your value for free, they will "shop" on your blog / website. Which leads them to YOUR biz opp. Once they see you CAN help them, your following will increase and so will your traffic, leads and sales.

See how this works?

So the important thing is.. to learn, apply then teach. Simple rule of thumb.

There are MANY free tips and strategies that I have personally coached on that positions you as a leader, sets posture, drives free traffic, lead generation and sales mastery, but experience or a mentor will teach you that stuff.. for now, keep it simple and just master the art of leading with value.

I'll keep this short and leave it at that for now. If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me. I'm happy to serve. Make it your best day ever champs!

- Chad Cook

Kiwi likes this.

2. Ham Hic

Ham Hic Entrepreneur

Thank you for sharing

There are two ways for new internet marketers:

- The first way is very easy IF they use the Paid Traffic.
    - The second way is very very difficult, they should be patient when they use a free traffic, really free traffic need more and more patience and more time (Don't Forget Time Is Money).

3. The Real Chad Cook

In my 15 year venture of being full-time from home @Ham Hic , paid traffic is certainly the way to go for a possible chance of getting fast results. However, most new marketers are inexperienced at this field and as a result causes their money to disperse.

Any business takes time and patience. Without an identity there is zero awareness. Without awareness of your identity, there is no "know, like and trust" factor.

Therefore, FOR A NEWBIE, the correct way to gain posture, identity, awareness, etc. is to use FREE traffic methods, which is very simple to learn and apply. Remember... for newbies.. the BEST practice is to keep things simple.

Thanks for your input my friend. Enjoy your day.

4. Ham Hic

Ham Hic Entrepreneur

I am agree with you Mr. @The Real Chad Cook

For newbies, they should start with free traffic, especially social network.

The Real Chad Cook likes this.
  5. The Real Chad Cook

Absolutely @Ham Hic ! Social Networks are very effective if used properly. If abused for spamming, throwing links everywhere, blasting links in messages and/or tagging random people, then that is like having a vehicle with no engine.

Keep rocking buddy!

6. Ham Hic

Ham Hic Entrepreneur

Yeah, they must respect the algorithms of social networks to avoid the blame.

i hope Mr. @The Real Chad Cook to share with us the first steps for newbies to get traffic :)

have a nice day

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Interesting post. Thanks for sharing. :)

I totally agree with you. In order for a person to gain success in the field of internet marketing, they just basically need to explore, study, and apply everything they have learned in their work. Just try to make the best out of the cyber world. :)

8. The Real Chad Cook

I'm always happy to serve @Ham Hic , however, the training in inside our private training vault.
    To give you a few different ways, you can review one of our training videos here:
    22s .com/ FreeMarketingSchool

Hope that helps my friend.
    Message me on Facebook or here if you need anything.

- Chad

9. The Real Chad Cook

@dyanmarie25 Well I wouldn't call it exploring. Not if they choose the right mentor. The sole purpose of having a mentor is to cut out the red tape so that the newbies doesn't make the same mistakes as the mentor.

The student should model after the mentor, learn the training that's provided, then as they learn... teach others.
    There is no such word as "try", it is either do or don't. Knowing the how-to's, getting properly trained, will make a huge difference rather than "exploring" alone. :)

10. Ham Hic

Ham Hic Entrepreneur

11. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Awesomeness @The Real Chad Cook ! I have been a content marketer for quite some time and the truth is once one has established a solid content delivery system, one can have a long term source of revenue without chasing the fast pace of traditional CPA marketing. I find the industry split, many prefer the confines and demands of content marketing, others prefer the rapid pace of ever changing campaigns with traditional landing page funnel systems. They both work, and they can both generate the $1k a day, and more, ROI.

12. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

When I joined online marketing, the first comprehensive training I got was in traffic and traffic alone. I think I was lucky because when you come to making a business online, traffic crowns it all. You may be the next Darwin of Internet marketing but without traffic, you wouldn’t do much. In fact you would most likely quite even before you started. However thanks for the orientation, I know how to tap into traffic from all potential sources and properly channel it. So I think for starters, they need to comprehensively understand the dynamics of traffic before they can touch anything. Making money online can really be frustrating without proper knowledge and many do quit. The few who stick blow it big with time. So let newbies muster traffic generation and tapping techniques and the ride would be smooth.