BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Peyton White

Peyton White Entrepreneur

For those who have a retail business, what kind of credit card machine are you using? My friends and I are opening up a coffee shop in a few months and we would like to know what kind of credit card machine we should get. Do we go for a traditional credit card machine or a tablet POS system?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I would go with Square, PayPal, Stripe, may be right for you. Amazon has one coming soon. Here is a list of a couple of dozen similar POS systems.

3. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

The tablet POS is more recommended for restaurants. I have been seeing such units in most of the coffee shops and fine dining restaurants I love to go to.

4. Peyton White

Peyton White Entrepreneur

I read a lot about the difference of traditional credit card machines and tablet POS and I might go with the traditional CC machine. I'm torn between Ingenico and Verifone from TSYS. Do you know anyone who uses the same merchant solution?