Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Help Advice On Becoming A Succesful Entrepreneur.

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by tropicstorm, Aug 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. tropicstorm

tropicstorm Member

I love working out fitness has recently become a big part of my life and personal training and becoming a you-tube entrepreneur has come to my mind often once I gain more muscle mass on my body. I also have an interest in acting/theater it would be awesome if I could be an actor one day. However I know for a fact that this type of work is risky and we all need money right? Right now I am faced with the dilemma of finding a "backup plan" or something that is going to pay my finances in order to provide food in my mouth and a roof over my head so that I can even live in order to pursue these goals and dreams that I have. People are telling me that if I don't get a decent paying job it is going to make the road harder. For example if I were to become a mcdonalds employee which is minimum wage I would probably have a very hard time becoming an actor unless I lived with a few roommates or worked more than one job. But if I got a better paying job I could atleast afford a living while doing it. What are your thoughts on this I need people with the entrepreneur mindset. I am currently looking at Firefighting because it is good pay and they work 24 hours on and 48 hours off. With a 1 day on work and 2 day off work schedule you would have plenty of free time to do things.

2. FrankFKA

FrankFKA Member

I wouldn't say having an entrepreneur mindset is specifically geared towards building your own business 100% of the time
    Part of it is acknowledging the facts of life (that you need money and shelter) and playing the right cards to put YOURSELF in the best situation possible
    I think firefighting is a good opportunity, but keep in mind that a 24hr shift will drain the crap out of you.
    If you can get over that, then you'll have ample time to build your own business

3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Member

@tropicstorm ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.

First ; lets begin with a 'practicality'.

entrepreneurship is not a job its a passion, if you are then your mind wont even allow you to hold on to 'job'.