BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bhu, Mar 11, 2016.

Share This Page

1. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

Hi, I'm Belinda. I'm an independent creative professional, currently specializing in writing, blogging, reviewing, proofreading and other author services. At the moment, I'm studying the crowdfunding model, the indie publishing industry and the many ways to run one's writing career as a viable business. I'd like to try my hand at songwriting, too. This is my fifth business. My current WIP is an LGBT military romance and I've got a Fiverr gig up for proofreading.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@bhu, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

bhu likes this.
  3. djentre

djentre Entrepreneur

Hi Belinda, I am a writer myself (at least that's what I tell people). Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to learning a lot from you.

bhu likes this.
  4. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

Hi William. Nice to meet you. I see you're into affiliate programs. Maybe you could tell me more about yours. I'm always on the lookout for a new business opportunity.

5. bhu

bhu Entrepreneur

Hey there, djentre! Thanks for the warm welcome. Maybe there's something you can help me learn, too.

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Yes, Affiliates Media is an Affiliate Network for both incent and non-incent (mostly) pubs. Our network does best in insurance when it comes to producing leads for our advertisers but we have a little of an variety of other niches as well. I am the Owner/CEO/Account Manager/Financial Officer for Affiliates Media. I have been in Affiliate Marketing/Internet Marketing & MLM for over 13 years. My experiences have really helped me to be able to understand and run an affiliate network. Last but not least, we pay mostly on NET30 basis and there is an no minimum required to get paid.

@bhu, do you have any questions for me? You may also PM me if you want to learn more!

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @bhu , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

A lot of awesomeness there. Very nice to have a another new true blue entrepreneur among us. I'm sure you will find the members here very candid and informative. You will no problem forging loads of new relationships with the many entrepreneurs here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Entrepreneur of the Week, Ian Fernando.

Also, if you like, we would love to have you list your business in our Resources area.

See you around the forums.

T J