BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello From Wild and Wonderful West Virginia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Debbie Allen, Mar 4, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Debbie Allen

Debbie Allen Entrepreneur

I came around to this place after taking some time to see what was here and what I could offer or learn from you. I found a friend that I know from other social media. What a great way to trt in on this forum! Hi @Vinaya.Ghimire !!
    I have been an entrepreneur for many years. Been writing and also trying many times to get my sewing business running again. Times have changed and we also moved and that killed it. I still write all over the place and have my own set of blogs. Though my husband, and myself, would love for me to make money like I did a couple of years ago, that isn't happening. I do love to learn, read and share though. I have to keep busy as I do not have a car now and writting seems to be the ticket. So, this is where I am currently.

Debbie Allen
    a.k.a. Lady Guinevere

T J Tutor likes this.

2. MeshBean

MeshBean Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hello Debbie,

Welcome to the forum!

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Debbie Allen, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! - If you get needed traffic to your blog then you can optimize it by adding an option to pay for banner advertisement and/or being an affiliate/publisher for affiliate networks and run banner ads to make money. If you wanna give it a try their are lots out there and mine is in my signature line.

T J Tutor likes this.
  4. Debbie Allen

Thank you and I will keep that in mind.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Debbie Allen , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you here.

Writing can be very lucrative. It is demanding, but extremely gratifying. You will find there is a number of writers here and many of them are monetizing their efforts quite nicely.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

6. Debbie Allen

Then I need some help because I have many blogs on different niches and don't ger many views at all...at least that is what Google says. Google has bottomed out and I really don't know where else to go. That is one reason that I wanted to join this site.

7. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Hello, Debbie! Welcome to the forums. Let me know if you need any assistance, or have any questions.

Debbie Allen likes this.
  8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

You should open a thread in the Online and Internet Marketing forum and ask for some help with those issues.

I think maybe you need to get a little understanding of driving traffic to sites, how to track the traffic, and where to get the traffic from.

Debbie Allen likes this.
  9. Debbie Allen

I am going to write my book. I have lots of stories to put in it already and they are already written. I know not the first thing how to get them all together or how to write an introduction. It's about all my spiritual/psychic experiences. I am not sure, but a title keeps popping into my mind. I am not good at catchy titles. The title that I am thinking on is Through The French Doors.

Oh and thank goodness for spell and grammar check!
    Today I will be printing out all the stories that I have, so that I can at least get those in some sort of order.

If you would like to read all the stories that I have, non spritual and spiritual about My Life you can go HERE
    Not all my stories are there though as they are in other blogs that I have written.