BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. I am a multiple entrepreneur from Switzerland. running a SMB, focused on architectural visualization (rendering), air capturing and consulting regarding real estate project selling.
    I'd love to share my experience (Sales, Management, Brand development, ect.) - not all of us, have to make the same mistakes while starting a new business! and.. I made many mistakes :)

So, I'm very curious to find out, who's out here!

2. Najam Abedi

Najam Abedi Member

That's really great to have people like you. I need your advice on how and what to start from my expertise. If you can have a look my introduction.

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Christian Daengeli, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! - I wish you the best of luck in your in devours.

4. Thanks William,

same to you! :)

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Thanks and your welcome!

6. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome

Please, feel free to share your story with us.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @Christian Daengeli , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Awesome stuff man! Looking forward to your posts and threads. I am sure you have an abundance of experience to share.

Be sure to add your company to our Business Showcase.

T J

8. I am too in to real estate - However I am solving a different problem the idea is social, the problem is that a lot of projects (real estate) are sold here in India but not all of them are delivered. So building a platform to bring buyers and lawyers on single platform and automate the communication and legal process.

I wonder how we can collaborate ? But we should meet soon. How about next week over a cup of coffee I would like to listen to your experience in person.

9. Hi Rohit, sounds interesting. Well...no Problem to meet, if you're in Switzerland, but I guess you're not. So write me a email here, with more specific Information about your Project/Question, I'll be more than happy to get back to you.

10. I am in Basel next week. I mean nothing can beat face to face.