BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by azgold, Nov 7, 2014.

Share This Page

1. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, fellow Fixers and entrepreneurs! I'm Shirley from Ontario, Canada.

I've formerly been a non-fiction newspaper, magazine and online writer and ghostwriter. Before that, I worked in the promotional products industry for 20 years.

Currently, I am learning and working CPA and other types of affiliate marketing.

I love that K has started this forum! I'm aware of the fact that I need to know the business side of things better and I have full confidence in any information that comes my way via K. :)

A solid foundation is important, so I'm looking forward to learning how to set that up correctly and to having a place to meet up with like minds.

K and __jane__ like this.

2. K

K Entrepreneur

Great to see you here Shirley!

3. daniel owen gibson

daniel owen gibson Entrepreneur

Hello , I am consider in visiting Canada in the new year . Objective is marketing my business in herbal pharmacology and nutrition . Can you connect me with information regarding housing , Pharmacy laws in herbal drugs and nutrition , and opportunities for pharmacists in herbal medicines . Thank you .

4. azgold

Thanks, K! I was happy to get your invite. :)

5. azgold

I'm afraid that's outside my realm of experience, Daniel. I have no connections in that industry.

By the way, what part of Canada are you planning to visit?

6. daniel owen gibson

British Columbia

7. azgold

I'm in Ontario, about 3,000 miles from there but I've heard (and have seen pics) that it's beautiful out on the west coast where you're going.

Have you contacted the Chamber of Commerce or consulted a business directory for the city you're going to?

8. daniel owen gibson

Thank you , I will do that tomorrow .

9. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi Shirley,

If you plan to make money using CPA Campaigns you may PM me as I am a network owner!

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix.com:)

10. daniel owen gibson

Daniel Owen Gibson CPT
    Medical Writer / Pharmacy Assistant , Mail Order

The purpose in moving to Canada in the near future is the opportunity in marketing the skills in pharmacology / nutrition using my background in holistic therapy . I will offer my education and skills also in clinical investigation proving successful conclusions of organic plant drugs against diseases . Anyone out in the cyberspace area in Canada kindly help me in the laws regarding herbal drugs , nutrition and pharmacology , housing , businesses in healthcare . The FDA in the United States is conglomerated with polices and procedures regarding herbal drugs even when lab investigations verify the active conclusions at the end of trials . We have herbal drugs used to prevent sexual transmitted infections , all organic no artificial or petrochemicals used , it comes in a spray bottle 6oz used after shower or bath and must be applied before sexual intercourse .