BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryan, Jun 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Ryan

Ryan Entrepreneur

Hello everyone,

The name is Ryan (as clearly seen by my forum username) and I come across this forum at the beginning of the year, signed up, left it and now I am back to start being apart of the community.

I have always loved the idea of being my own boss, and this year I have started just that. I have started my own business up this year which is currently based in only Australia. I will not go mentioning the name yet, as everything is still being finalized, but when that is all complete I will be sure to list it in the business directory here on this forum.

Other than my business ventures, I am also highly motivated and still taking part in Affiliate Marketing and CPA. I have also had a very successful trip with Google AdSense in the past as well as a successful Freelancer at the moment.

My goal here on this forum is to contribute as much as I can, helping others who were in my position a year or so ago.

Look forward getting to know other Entrepreneurs worldwide.

Cheers, Ryan

2. K

K Entrepreneur

Hey Ryan, welcome to the site whats the new business about?

3. Ryan

Ryan Entrepreneur

Hey K,

I won't go into much detail right now as there is quite a bit to setup, patent etc, but it's an online store, ran by myself that sells products that no one else sells in Australia.

K likes this.