BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution Entrepreneur

Hi, my name Tyler Bell founder of MYB Revolution, I'm a holistic health coach for young entrepreneurs looking to get an edge up on their competition. Through my guidance I can help you create balance in your health and life that fuels your mind to create better ideals and improve productive business execution.

I also got a bit of a rebellious flair:cool: but most I love helping out the entrepreneur community, which is kind of like a band of 9-5 rebels, cool. I'm all about being a life-learner, working hard for what you want, and hardly working when you reap what you've sown, and traveling is definitely on my bucket list.

Enough about me, I came here to see how I can help you. Introductions are certainly welcomed and developing social connections too. But, I love to see how I can be of service to others so if you have any questions feel free to ask.:D

T J Tutor likes this.

2. joshua wilson

joshua wilson Entrepreneur

im josh wilson i am a fellow entrepreneur and would like to know more info

3. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

What would you like to know more about?

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix. Glad to have you with us.

5. joshua wilson

joshua wilson Entrepreneur

what it is you do and ,more about your mission

6. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

Thanks, glad to have found this site.

7. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

Well, this might be a bit long but...

As a HOLISTIC health coach I look at more things than just the food you eat or how much exercise you get, people my be surprised by this but other things can affect your health such as the amount of stress you're dealing with daily, past traumas and negative circumstances, and the people you spend your with can also affect your health.

Coincidently, these factors can also impact your business performance. As I basically go over your physical, psychological, and spiritual(none religious) health and help you improve all of these areas.

If you've heard of Tai Lopez (Health, Wealth, Love, and Happiness="The Good Life") or James Altucher, author of Choose Yourself, then you've most likely heard them refer to having good health as a key asset to entrepreneurs, I focus on these principles.

Unfortunately, due to me still pursuing my official certification I don't take on clients YET, but you can read some of my posts on LinkedIn (under Tyler Bell), check out my Facebook Page and Twitter (both MYB Revolution), or YouTube Channel (Ty Bell) for tips and health advice. (Sorry, would link but I don't reach the right requirements yet)

If I was open to clients then that would consist of me and my client talking over the phone discussing the clients current lifestyle and eating habits. I would also go over their reason for coming to me and in general I would provide information and suggestions to improve their current health habits, relationships, and overall happiness while I hold them accountable to the changes that they are making in there day to day lives. All of these changes improves your productivity and increases your wealth giving a quick ticket to Tai Lopez's "Good Life".

Oh yeah, and naturally too, I won't go writing off prescriptions of opium or anything, plus I can't diagnosis people, but I do usually work with your doctor to improve any current health concerns or to suggest an testing that may need to be done.

As far as my mission... Well being an entrepreneur myself I have to say, I absolutely love the lifestyle. I wish everyone I knew was an entrepreneur because I feel like there is no other career that allows you to experience as much personal growth. Though the caveat, is that about 80% of starting entrepreneurs give up to find something more "comfortable", is not an easy road nor is it impossible.

Which is why I want to uplift those brave enough to even think about trekking this journey and reward those who have come this far in their own development by lending a hand and giving them all the support and encouragement they need to continue. After all, whose going donate massive amounts of money to a greater cause, provide forms of income to those who are unemployed, and create revolutionary technology, devices, and state-of-the-art solutions to all humanities problems if it weren't for these revolutionaries who cast aside common comfort and strive to be more and do more. Hopefully, with my help these entrepreneurs can lead the way in finding solutions to the many health conditions and diseases plaguing our modern world today. I wish I could do all of those things and I still plan to, but hopefully being an entrepreneur who can help other entrepreneurs can expand my reach exponentially.:)

Yeah... I said this may be long, but I hope I answered your question.

8. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

9. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

10. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Loads of goodness there!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to check out our Expert of the Week with Zach Johnson!

See you around the forums.

T J

11. mutale

mutale Entrepreneur

Welcome to our community.

12. Arken June Malvecino

Arken June Malvecino Entrepreneur

13. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

I have sown into many things that I know will go far (misc. projects and family member's businesses) therefore I can't wait to reap. I have been in business with my husband for quite sometime, we do pretty well for ourselves..but I am seeking to find out more. How can we get a bigger following on social media? What is the first thing we should be aware of when marketing our business online. Should we pay to play so to speak...and is it even worth it? Welcome to the community and looking forward to your expertise.

14. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

K and T J Tutor like this.
  15. K

K Entrepreneur