BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Partnership Have you entrepreneurial talent but not given the opportunity?

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Ezy, Jul 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Ezy

Ezy Entrepreneur

I am a Company Director of a debt free company, which manufactures our own patent protected product line. In the past year with a useless business partner I have felt alone in talent and performance ability. I am here now to change that and hopefully give a great and rare opportunity to a few entrepreneurs who want a chance and a start.

The areas I want to find talent is in:
    1. sales
    2. finance
    3. Negotiations

No age restrictions and I am accepting applicants from any country. Talent and diligence is what I seek.

Ultimately, I want a team of talented persons to lead the company and allow me to step down, I will "put my money where my mouth is" and offer the selected talented persons with the drive the opportunity to be successful. Ethical values is essential.

My offer will include shares, leadership roles and eventually a Directorship to the person who exhibits the right skills in successfully managing there role within the company. If you believe that is you, then please contact me.

I am the inventor and designer of the product, skilled in all the facets of the product from start to finish alongside the duties as company director and leader. I personally have been on this project for 9 yrs, own 100% of all 53 patents, and the major shareholder of the licensing company.

The company is based in Australia and we manufacture in China, We have the worlds leading plumbing and pest device in its category. Our product uses no chemicals yet kills disease and even helps reduce the spread of SARS.

We sell to the general public, wholesalers, hotels, trades, hospitals, plumbers, pest control companies, building maintenance, factories, farms and retail stores. The company has worldwide patents and is ready to expand in sales, team and investors. Applicants are best to have contacts in these arenas if applying for sales manger positions.

If you have been looking for that golden opportunity and want a long term option for success and stability then please contact me back. This is not a job offer but a career offer with ownership advantages.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    T J Tutor likes this.

2. stark_intern

stark_intern Entrepreneur

If it's all the same to you, perhaps a little more information on your business, background, and so forth would help draw the talent you seek.

3. Lewis Borsellino

Lewis Borsellino Entrepreneur

Is it a necessity to relocate to Australia?

4. Ezy

Ezy Entrepreneur

good comment, thank you for the advise

5. Ezy

Ezy Entrepreneur

no its not necessary as I am launching the global phase at present.

6. stark_intern

stark_intern Entrepreneur

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Since you currently have a partner, is the ownership opportunity contingent on buying out your partners shares, or does that "useless" partner retain their shares?

There is no shortage of those talents and skills, but paring them with your current business model and their proposed station in the business is where you will need to be more forthcoming and up front to attract someone IMO.

At first it appeared you were looking for a key individual, but as you wrap it up you appear to be looking for many. In my experience, when looking for the person you originally describe, that should be the person to form the initial vetting process for the additional personnel you infer at the end of your post. Get that key individual and the rest will fall into place.

Sounds interesting, I hope you do well in your search. There is a lot of hungry talent out there right now given the tepid atmosphere in businesses across the globe at the moment. I think your industry has a higher level of recession proofing over so many others that don't possess financial climate resistance.