BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. financialdreamer

financialdreamer Member

Hey everyone!,

I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself! Probably like most of you I spend a lot of time online in search of ways to make money to escape the rat race. So far I haven't been that successful as there are a lot of scams to watch out for and the sites that do pay, pay very little for the hours and days spent using the site (I'm preaching to the choir I know). I'm hoping that we can exchange some helpful ideas and in that way we can all reach our goals a bit faster.

When I'm not online, I enjoy practicing Taekwondo, playing with my two wonderful cats, taking in a concert or sporting event and recreational gambling (it's recreational because I never win but that doesn't stop me from trying!).

Looking forward to getting to know the community on here and being an active participant!

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @financialdreamer , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Are you looking to get into an online Business?

If so, what area of marketing interests you? eCommerce, Affiliate Marketing, Publishing, App Development, or some other area?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

4. davidper

davidper Member

hi, I am a new member and I am very pleased to meet everyone here

5. financialdreamer

financialdreamer Member

Thank you William, It's nice to be here!

6. financialdreamer

financialdreamer Member

Hi T J!,
    App development is a bit beyond me LOL! I think affiliate marketing is probably the best fit for me. Currently, I use ptc sites but those are just good for pocket change and I have a goal of making $200 a day so, I'd like to start writing for pay and doing something that can bring passive income. I've been thinking about joining textbroker and freelancing there but some reviews have curbed my enthusiasm. Do you have any suggestions? What's working for you? Knowledge is power!

T J Tutor likes this.
  7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

App development is not beyond you, you just need to know where the resources are to get it done. We are entrepreneurs here and there is nothing beyond our reach, or yours!

You need to determine through a little research what field of business you will be happy with as your entry point into the entrepreneur's life. Research is the core of an entrepreneur, always.

Once you have a good handle on what you want, then we can help you with some direction and guidance. In some cases, like with online marketing, we can help you both here, with the business side of things, and at AffiliateFix with the online marketing.

Have you some areas of business that you have developed in the past that would be a good fit for you now, or are you intent on getting into something new?