BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by dyanmarie25, Oct 31, 2015.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hi guys! Just dropping by to say happy Halloween! :) I hope you are having such a great time and absolute fun with your family and friends. Well, are you planning to dress up for this occasion then? I would actually love to dress up as Khaleesi/Daenerys from Game of Thrones. :)

2. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Happy Halloween too! It is just so sad that I will not be able to celebrate the Halloween again together with my family way back in my home country. I had been missing celebrating this with them.. :)

3. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

Happy Halloween!!! My favorite holiday. :) I went to a Halloween party earlier in the month as Ursula from the Little Mermaid, so last night I took over the candy responsibilities at my parents' house so they could take my little brothers out trick-or-treating. Though surprisingly, it wasn't as busy as anticipated. Not sure where everyone was this year!

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Same to all of you!

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

6. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur