BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Valerie, Mar 10, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

And salutations, fellow entrepreneurs.

My name is Valerie Lynne Taylor, and I just signed up for this website not even five minutes ago; but I thought it wise to introduce myself first before diving into the content. Like most of the people utilizing this site, I'm in search of knowledge so that I may one day have a stable business. Right now, I'm working on starting a blog, monetizing a handcrafted website (though it looks like a virtual tornado went through it at the moment), and writing a science-fiction novel. Also, I'm a professional dancer in Tokyo, Japan! Hopefully I'll be able to enrich these forums with some experiences and advice of my own in the future, but for right now, my thanks to those who made Entrepreneur Fix and to those helping us budding tycoons succeed.

Now, let's see what I can discover... :)

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Valerie , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

We love to have budding entrepreneurs join us and we look forward to your posts and threads. It sounds as though you have a lot of drive and trying to make a go of it. If you want to learn more about monetizing a website, you can also visit our sister forum AffiliateFix!

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week, Ian Fernando!

We have members from every corner of the world and they are all quite helpful and knowledgable. I am sure you forge some great relationships.

T J

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

Thank you for the warm welcome! My apologies for the slow response. I will most definitely be checking out Affiliate Fix in the near future!

Having explored the forums on this site for some time, I've already gotten a lot of info and am excited by the liveliness of it.
    It's great to find someplace on the internet where people are seriously passionate about what they're posting.

Thank you again :)