BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Michael Tauber

Michael Tauber Entrepreneur

Hi Everyone,

It is great to meet you all!
    My name is Michael Tauber and I am the sales manager for SongoCPA.

SongoCPA is a division within Songo Media which is the media hub for all of the company's in-house products as well as an exclusive affiliate network.

We own and operate 3 products in the mobile content and streaming VOD categories that are generating exquisite performance for our partners. We also operate as an affiliate network and have a large amount of Lead generation, sweepstakes, games and software downloads campaigns.

We are looking for new affiliates to run our products/campaigns/offers!

Best,
    Michael Tauber

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Michael Tauber, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix! I too am an network CEO/Owner/Account Manager myself so if your looking for offers as well then PM me and we can see if there is a need! Good Luck and happy Thanksgiving!

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Michael Tauber , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Always great to have new members with great experience. Be sure to check out our sister forums.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads. be sure to get your company listed in our Business Showcase here.

See you around the communities.

T J

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome! Looks interesting

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, Michael! Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you here. It looks like you have got a pretty interesting business. All the best to you. :)