BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

setupdisc likes this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

That's great to hear, Joe! I wish you all the best with that. Keep us posted about the progress. :)

setupdisc likes this.
  3. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

Okay what a great opportunity. I am interested in doing the same thing. Best of luck and always stay consistent.

setupdisc likes this.
  4. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

It really is a good idea. I'm glad you decided to pursue it! There seems to be an error on the link though, Joe. When I try to visit it, it goes to the admin page to log in (so you might have shared that link instead of the kickstarter page for us to see :p ) You can always edit it so we can see it though whenever you read this. I remember seeing the page when it was in beta from one of the other links you posted previously, and I still think that it will be a great sell to anyone who likes pillows but especially to people doing tech videos or for furniture in a home or office of people who love technology. People love something comfy but fun in the background of what they do that keeps them focused and lets them enjoy it even more.

5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

What kind of app is that? Is it available on Apple store, or Google Play or both? Did you develop the app yourself. What kind of campaign do you have in kickstarter?