BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Dewlance

Dewlance Entrepreneur

What type of gift you give to your customers on new year or festival?

I think about giving a gift like pen but want to give good gift instead of pen/notepad.

Low budget for hosting customers but want to give decent gift. Any idea?

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

What about giving them free goodies or treats? I also suggest sending them a card, just showing them your appreciation. That would already be a great idea. :)

3. Luxury_Auto_Group

Luxury_Auto_Group Entrepreneur

Some times all it takes is something as simple as a card. "Thank you for being such a loyal client. We greatly appreciate you."

4. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Before when I had still a business during New Year's Day I always give customized calendar with the name of our business in it as my gift give away for my customers. And it is also a nice way of advertising your business because everyday they will see your business name and will remember you when they are looking at their calendar.

5. Dewlance

Dewlance Entrepreneur

Nice idea, I will make a calendar.

Card is also a good option but I don't want to give them food products.

Thanks.

6. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

A customized Calendar is indeed a very nice idea like what I had said as a gift for your customer.

7. Flintrock

Flintrock Business Owner Entrepreneur

A company that I used to work for would order equipment that we needed to do or jobs. When delivered, the box with the equipment in it would contain a large chocolate bar. There were four of us in our group and we would split it. The next time we needed to reorder, there was one comapny in particular that stood out from the rest because of the chocolate bar.

We didn't order because of the candy but the fact that it came in the delivery did make their name pop up in our heads first the next time we ordered.