BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[GET] FREE My personal Budget SEO Tactics

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by Darnel Rafaela, Aug 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Darnel Rafaela

Darnel Rafaela Entrepreneur

Hey guys,

I'm gonna keep this short. I've made a list of the SEO services that i use of seoclerks that actually work and I have also outlined some details as which ones are best use for which level of competition, etc

and along with that some of the softwares i use in order to boost my rankings :) The softwares are free and require you to run them on your pc.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

By the way these Seo services are good quality so you can resell them to clients if you have any. I highly recommend the last one for high competition, use that one for top end clients ;)

Some places you can Resell:
    Upwork
    Freelancer
    Guru
    Basically any Freelance Site that allows you to get the amount needed upfront so you don't have to put in your own money.

Or you can setup a local SEO site!

P.S.:
    *Serpify hasn't been working so well for me lately.
    *Linkcollider on the other hand still does a good job with social signals!

Hope you like it,

!Download Here!

!Alternate link!

!Virusscan!

Greetings

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Very nice! Thanks for sharing

3. Ryan Cameron

Ryan Cameron Entrepreneur

Thank you for your valuable share. But I can't download it. Would you like to upload the case study in dropbox or mega?

4. Darnel Rafaela

Did you try this link:

BUDGETSEO.pdf (238,71 KB) - uploaded.net

5. Sebastian Fisher

Sebastian Fisher Entrepreneur

Darnel Rafaela likes this.
  6. JShivell

JShivell Business Owner Entrepreneur

I downloaded the free report, and none of the SEO listings exist - with the prices they charged, I wonder why. Could it be that enough smart people knew that you couldn't get real quality SEO services for prices that low? Or maybe the people that did buy their services didn't get what they expected, and spread the word? As far as the two banners advertising SEO software, I wouldn't recommend them either. You may get a temporary boost, as the OP did, but your rankings will disappear.
    Finally, please, do NOT become a reseller for SEO services! There are enough people out there claiming to sell SEO, and not delivering on what they promise. They have already done enough damage to the SEO industry. What we need is for legitimate SEO providers to expose these fakers and frauds, to prevent honest business people being cheated out of their money.

Darnel Rafaela likes this.
  7. Darnel Rafaela

Okay ill check it out!

8. Darnel Rafaela

I'll check it out for you!

9. Darnel Rafaela

I added an alternate link! Enjoy!

10. Darnel Rafaela

I checked out the links and they are working. As for the rest of your message, i say "OK" and i don't have time to debate on such posts.