BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher New Warrior

Good afternoon my fellow entrepreneurs and business associates,

I am writing today to discuss a project I am working on that could interest some of you reading. I have created a product within(not limited) to the game golf. The product tracks the ball throughout the round of golf giving individuals insight to their game they have never had prior. On top of that golfers will find their ball quicker and more efficiently.

The business is 100% ready to go, the only thing lacking is the funds necessary to complete the project. With roughly 100k raised we are looking for approximately another 100k investment to produce the ball.

I have all the necessary documents, and understanding of the market. We have began talking with the USGA about product approval, have great interest from courses and individuals in the South Florida area, and our manufacturing company is waiting for the call to begin production.

I look forward to hearing back from the group. Any insight into this area is greatly appreciated.

-Alec

Sekou Larack Kaba likes this.

2. Rohit Shrivastava

Rohit Shrivastava New Warrior

are you manufacturing special kind of golf balls ? The idea is interesting.

3. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher New Warrior

Yes we are, the idea is patent pending and will be like nothing else on the market. I strive for change in the game of golf, the old ways aren't cutting it anymore. Many other people in golf feel the same way that I do, but no one is willing to do anything about it.

4. Rohit Shrivastava

Sounds an awesome idea. I can imagine the market is only evolving

1. This generation golfers would love it
    2. What if in 10 years indoor good becomes popular ?

5. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher New Warrior

In 10 years indoor golf technology will be outstanding, but there is nothing like playing outside. I have had the opportunity during college to play on one of the best screens out there. Simply wasn't the same as playing an actual round of golf.

Rohit Shrivastava likes this.
  6. Rohit Shrivastava

I would not know I have always known golf as a networking sport till that stays true you will always have playing golfers outside - I never played golf or had an inkling because it was too old fashioned they way it's played and hence very outdoorsy for me.

Will the golf ball be more expensive with your technology built in to track ?

Sorry I am curious about everything.

My bad.

7. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher New Warrior

No problems, that is what we are all here for.

And no the golf ball with be retailed in direct competition with the highest paying brands of balls. Golfers will not pay that much more than they already do for golf balls. I want to compete in that space.

8. Rohit Shrivastava

So you could sell these golf balls to indoor players too - they would not care about finding them !! Perfect.

A golf ball is a golf ball after all.

Cheers !!

9. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher New Warrior

Do you know any investors?