BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Jericho

Jericho Entrepreneur

Hi everyone,

I left my job yesterday and am focusing on school full-time. In the meantime, I created a brand to learn about social media marketing, content creation, and brand development. My goal is to become a Social Media Marketer but we will see where the next 2 years will take us.

The blog (hustlegrindempire.com) launched last month, the goal is to inspire and influence urban teens and young adults that they have the power to create their own destiny. It will include life lessons/business advice from my personal experiences and also act as a way to express what I'm going through as I learn how to develop this project.

I also started an Instagram page (instagram.com/hustlegrindempire) which I haven't launched yet. This will be my main funnel in driving traffic to the blog and building a following. I will be posting quotes catering to my target demographic. I will also be going around the Bay Area and featuring locals similar to Humans of NY except my target is entrepreneurial minded people. This will be a great way for me to build my interpersonal and photography skills.

I want to inspire people to become entrepreneurs and do what they love. I started this project 1 month ago and I have already learned more by doing this than by being an employee for the last 2 years.

So hello everyone! I'm glad this forum exists and am excited to learn more from the newcomers and seasoned vets.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Jericho! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your ideas to us here. Wow, I am pretty much amazed by your passion to reach out to other people, and inspire them to dream big, and pursue their goals in life. Kudos to you! :) I am wishing you all the best. Keep us posted!

Jericho likes this.
  3. Jericho

Jericho Entrepreneur

Karan likes this.
  4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Jericho, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!! - I wish you the best on your venture(s) and your website/blog is at least up but eventually I am sure you will have a design to it or what not. When you get your business of the ground and running with nice flow of traffic and your looking to promote campaign(s) to earn money, you may PM me here or learn more in my signature. I am the owner on my Affiliate Network.

If you would like, and have not done so yet, you may place your website in the Business Showcase | Entrepreneur Forum | EntrepreneurFix

5. Karan

Karan Entrepreneur

Hey dude! Firstly, great venture. It's always nice seeing others trying to motivate others. Instagram is an amazing platform. I work with some large Instagram influencers. One of my clients is actually askamillionaire on Instagram.

Some tips for insta:

- Engage with your audience, you want to try and spur conversation or get them to perform an action (tag someone else or engage with the post).
    - Use relevant hashtags: This is something you have to do haha. Make sure they're relevant and not just spammed, Instagram could ban your account if they're not relevant to your account and used for likes.

Looking forward to see your account blow up! :)

Jericho likes this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Jericho , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Looks like you have some great plans in the making. Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads. Love see how all of this unfolds for you.

Be sure to check out our other Fix Forums.

T J

7. Jericho

Jericho Entrepreneur

Thank you Will! I will keep you in mind!

8. Jericho

Jericho Entrepreneur

I appreciate it man! I'm in an Instagram mastermind group and I'm learning a ton of stuff on there. I'll send you a message and let's bounce ideas around.

Karan likes this.
  9. Jericho

Jericho Entrepreneur

Thanks TJ! I'm excited to finally focus on just school and this project. It's going to be an interesting journey.

T J Tutor likes this.
  10. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Your Welcome!

11. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome! Entrepreneurs could always use inspiration.

As TJ said already we have other forums that cover marketing and even social media. If you have the time why not check them out as well?

12. Jericho

Jericho Entrepreneur

I definitely will! Thanks!