BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Full report from the 3 credit bureaus any person!

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Titorovich, Sep 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Titorovich

Titorovich Entrepreneur

Hi guys. I can find 3 credit report for any person, and a lot of other useful information.It will demand this service?

2. HiGHPeR

HiGHPeR Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. Titorovich

Titorovich Entrepreneur

With law is all right), at least, the customer is no risk.

4. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

Given that a there are free ways to get two of the three, you would be cheeky to charge a lot of money for such a service. But of course there are huge companies based on fleecing people to track just one of them. So you would face a fair amount of competition.

Long story short, your business plan would be to charge a lot for something worth very little and try to fool people into going with you rather than a better established scam artist with established branding and market share.

Not something I'd leap at.

5. Titorovich

Titorovich Entrepreneur

I can learn a credit report any person, not a client. I need only name and state.

6. Titorovich

Titorovich Entrepreneur

You can not know the other person's credit report. Especially for free.

7. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

Yeah, dude. In the U.S. that is soooo not legal. By Federal law there are narrowly proscribed "permissible purposes" for veiwing all or some of another person's credit report including the score. If you offer to get them for any paying person, that is a Federally-prosecutable offense and you would be complicit in any fraud commited by your clients as well.

8. Titorovich

Titorovich Entrepreneur

That's true, but I am not a resident of the United States. The data of all customers strictly confidentially.

9. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

Well then to comment we would need to know what country you are in. Because is the U.S. You cannot hold illegal client activities confidential. That is in itself also illegal. The business potential of your idea is utterly dependent on your national cultural and legal context.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015