BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Free Backlink Generator, Search Engine Submission and Bulk Ping Service

If you are looking for more traffic to your website(s)/Web Pages/Other URLs then this tool may help you with Backlinking, Submitting your site to search engines, etc.

Where can I get all this for FREE, you ask? Well, that would be online at a place called BulkLink.org at http://www.bulklink.org.

1. Once you arrive there, you will see this big box that you would use to either type or copy/past all your website(s)/Web Pages/Other URLs. However, if it is a referral URL or an URL with an "?", this tool will cut off everything behind the "?" so use an shorten URL too such as with Google at https://goo.gl.

2. Below the box on the left, you will be able to choose what search engines to submit your site(s) too.

3. Next to the second step, you can choose where to have your site(s) pinged.

4. Last step would be to choose the type of Backlinking your doing.

NOTE:

Next to the big box will show how many "Bulks". You may need to adjust your choices for the above settings because you cannot have more than 20.000 "Bulks" (Do not ask me what this means as I have no idea).

After you put in security code and click on submit, you can see it going to work right there in front of your eyes. Just keep that page open as a tab and let it run for the full amount of hours it needs to run for, typically 1 day.

Lastly, just for fun, you can use LMGTFY at http://lmgtfy.com. Once here, you can type in whatever you want to in the Search bar. Then click on search. Below that button, you will see a URL you can share with whomever you want and it will automate the search for them. Here is the URL when I typed in "Affiliates Media" in the search bar. Go to Let me google that for you and see what it does live. It is really cool.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

3. William Clements

Yes, I just did today so cannot say for sure how well it does but the person who told me about it had said that it helped his site so we shall see.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Given the downside of the SE's determining you are using a backlink service, aren't you risking your site(s) rankings?

Adam Sw likes this.
  5. azgold

I also wondered if the backlinks would be relevant to your niche.

Would like to read of any results you get, @William Clements

6. William Clements

@azgold, it may not be relevant and I so far have not seen any changes so far. Not sure if I did something wrong or if it is the niche and competition since it is fierce. I have heard others say it helped for them.

7. azgold

Maybe it just takes longer for results to happen?

William Clements likes this.
  8. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Does back linking still work??...

9. Ardarweb

Ardarweb Entrepreneur

One of the many tools that I use for SEO back linking is Tinyranker.com it has an extensive database that's updated daily.