BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Twista Tom, May 15, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

Hi
    I have about $2000 ideal money and I want to invest in Forex. My background is accounting,so I think I'll grow up my business with Forex.Is anyone here do Forex trading and earn money ? What do you think, how long does it takes to be an expert in Forex trading ?

2. Mack T

Mack T Entrepreneur

Hi
    I do forex trading since 2011 and I am successful in my business. It's nice to know that your educational background is accounting. There is no doubt that you can prosper in forex trading. First thing is very important forex trading is choose the right broker. Another important thing is money management. So I suggest you to invest less amount of first. The more you trade the more you learn. babypips will help you learn more about forex. If you have any question feel free to contact with me.

3. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

Forex is a kind of complicated market as I know. You need to stick with all the latest news which is related to finance. Also take a deep eye war, crisis and disaster. I suggest you to experiment with different currency pair and observe yourself.

4. Game Changer

Game Changer Entrepreneur

Hi, it's been a while we didn't know about your forex journey? Are you join the forex trading or invest to another business?

5. Take Career of Yourself

Take Career of Yourself Entrepreneur

Can anyone provide a list of recommended forums specific to Forex, anything beginner to expert?

Thanks!

6. Knight Rider

Knight Rider Entrepreneur

You can start with baby pics. You'll find thousands of resources there. As well as a wonderful forum.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have never tried FOREX trading before. I think it's pretty risky to invest all your money in them, specially if you aren't really that knowledgeable about finance and marketing. I think you should do a lot of research first before you verge into this kind of business. All the best!

8. Luxury_Auto_Group

Luxury_Auto_Group Entrepreneur

Do we have anyone here who is trading full time? I follow quite a few people on IG now with my business acct. that are traders. I'd be interested in learning more about it.

9. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

In all business opportunities out there, I would bet to you friend that forex is the most dual-edge business that can either catapult you to great financial heights or sink you into a financial crisis you cannot imagine. And that’s why you need some very serious and robust knowhow of what happens in the forex realm. If there is a solid advice I can stand by, they are two:

1) You must keep tabs with every other news around the world that affects money flow in any way. You must understand in what direction it shall send the trading spike. It’s very good if you know about this from prediction before it actually strikes. There are many tools that can help you in this regard.

2) The second rule is that you MUST, I insist, you MUST practice in the DEMO account until you become a pro. This is very important and that’s the reason the demo account was created. Make sure you take your time and stay within a win margin in about 95% of your tries. This is when you can jump right into the live account.

These may seem like very simple recommendations but I tell you what, over 95% of people who venture into forext always lose lots of money and get very frustrated. And by the way, always invest money you can afford to lose, don’t dive all, you may be in for a surprise. As you advance your skills, then you can augment your investment.

If you don’t mind:-

You can trade without all this hassle and with absolutely NO RISKS through crypto currency fund. There are ONLY TWO SOLID options, HERE and HERE! [All verified by Money News Online Inc.].

Luxury_Auto_Group likes this.
  10. Nantchev

Nantchev Entrepreneur

Follow the rules, and the trend is your friend.

11. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

If you haven't tried FOREX trading before, I think you have to study the platform first before putting in a substantial money. I believe most FOREX brokers have demo accounts where you can try out the platform and engage in trading real time without putting in money yet. I did try the demo accounts, and sadly I came to the conclusion that FOREX Trading isn't for me.