BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Angel and setupdisc like this.

2. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

If I had won the Powerball, I assure you that something like this would have been one of my first investments in addition to a good security team and security system for my home. I might add a few features to this vehicle, though: oil slick, wheel blades, anti-aircraft support. It would be like something out of Spy Hunter or James Bond by the time I was done with it lol. This is cool though. I might get something like this someday just to have one if the price ever comes down on it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  3. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Oh my gosh, that car made me drool. LOL! I want it so bad but sadly, I don't have even a quarter of its price. I'm pretty sure only the richest of the richest can afford it. And maybe some politicians might want it to be protected from their enemies as well. Haha!

4. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Well that certainly would be a really cool vehicle to have, and I would love to drive it down the road and see the faces of everyone else looking at me as I cruised on by, but I can think of better ways to spend one million dollars. I guess you could justify it a little more with the whole security angle, but I still think that it might be a little too much, for my tastes at least.

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

That'd be nice to have if you were in an apocalyptic situation. It's crazy that it's a million dollars though.

6. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Eventually someone is going to buy one at full price and have it end up at an auction somewhere, and that will be the right time to buy it or try to harpazo ;-)

7. James Fresh

James Fresh Entrepreneur

Would rather get a nice boat and sail the world