BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

First step to start a business, evaluate your business skills !!

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by ourbusinessladder, Oct 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ourbusinessladder

ourbusinessladder Entrepreneur

Evaluate your entrepreneurship score now. It would be useful for Startups, Entrepreneurs, Business people and people who are planning or thinking whether I can start a business. It will evaluate a person's entrepreneur skill .Evaluated based on 17 traits. It will give your Entrepreneur score, Strong areas, Area of improvements and also recommendations and suggested readings for improving the trait in which you need improvement.

2. scaleclack

scaleclack Entrepreneur

I guess its true! In order to start a business, one important thing to ask about is the knowledge of a potential entrepreneur in a product or service he would like to market. Then everything follows.

3. ourbusinessladder

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016 at 6:50 AM
  4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@ourbusinessladder ; You may consider me old school. But a survey / test / exam or college cant decide an individual can become entrepreneur or not. Its just one more platform of collecting emails for advertisement and spam.

5. ourbusinessladder

but still, it becomes important to analyze one's skill and their weakness so that they succeed in their business.

6. VirtualGlobalPhone

@ourbusinessladder ; I really loved your concept.. not unique. Every-time i see this i get caught into legit or not. Most end up collecting email and data to keep pushing info / sales / marketing.. etc

7. ourbusinessladder

I agree with you, but the link I have shared would be really helpful for you to analyze your skills. Make a note that we always maintain your personal data confidentially.

8. VirtualGlobalPhone