BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. coltsfan115

coltsfan115 Entrepreneur

So I am an entrepreneur who used to own something called a GPT site. If you dont know what that is its pretty much just multi level marketing in a setting where people join your site to earn money. Check out something like cashcrate.com if you still dont understand.

But why im here today is because I miss owning an online business. Im a college student now and I dont spend nearly as much time online as I did in my GPT days (I wasnt even in highschool when I started it LOL). So now I find myself a little removed from the online community where I used to thrive. I guess my point of this post is to just start a discussion of how people are doing well today with online businesses and to just meet like minded people and get to know this forum. I look forward to hearing what some of you have to say!

Thanks

2. Marek Kaczmarz

Marek Kaczmarz Entrepreneur

Hey buddy

I can tell you from my own experience that online business is comming strong these days with hundreds of mlm/network companies recruiting people all over the place. I myself am involved in one, which I must say, has proven really working and helped me a lot.

I think the mentallity changed a lot. Nowadays there is a lot more people actually understanding that this business is all but mentoring and passing the knowledge on rather then just recuting in hundreds and leave poor people out there with no idea on how to start.

If you would like to return to the business and shine, I would suggest doing your due dilligence and finding a company with reps that actually care about others - this way you will stay informed, trained and having a support of your group.

Hope taht helps, and oh! Welcome to the forum!

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@coltsfan115 - I think you meant to post this in the Introductions forum, so let me say welcome!

Many online businesses are doing well, some very, very well. Depends on what your business is and how you promote it.

You may be interested in one of our sister sites: AffiliateFix.com It's a great place to get catch up on current marketing techniques and methods, traffic sources, trackers, etc.

Please know though, that promoting MLMs (in threads, posts or signatures) is forbidden. You can discuss them but no promotion or links to any.

An EFix and AFix combo should be really helpful to you as you jump back into your online ventures. :)

If you have any questions, just start a thread and let us know.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Entrepreneur

Hello! Welcome to the forum.

I'm glad you mentioned that you're looking for a community of like-minded individuals, because that's what we have aimed to create with the BizWarriors forum. But with a forum comes a lot of give-and-take: you only get as much as you put in. If you want to get great advice from other entrepreneurs, you'll have to share your thoughts as well!

It may seem like the online entrepreneurial community has dwindled since you've last been active, but it couldn't be more alive. A lot of people are choosing to build online businesses over brick-and-mortar ones these days, and as a result seek professional relationships in the same realm. As you get back into the swing of things, you'll find a lot of people with goals just like yours.

I encourage you to look into offline communities, too. Here in Phoenix, we have a community of entrepreneurs who call themselves a part of the "#yesphx" movement. Every member is highly productive, innovative, and supportive of the rest of the community. Perhaps you can find something similar in your own area.

Good luck, and thanks for joining us!

Adam Toren

Dreamer and William Clements like this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Many do both. :)