BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Feedback Feedback by William Clements

Discussion in 'Forum Support and Feedback' started by William Clements, Jan 11, 2016.

Share This Page

1. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi Everyone,

This is just some feedback on what would be nice to see here. They are below...

1.) Due to some people having feedback of wanted to not see the games played here and what not then maybe have it to they can opt-out/opt-in on their profile to what they want to see and get "New Posts" or keep all selected by default.

2.) Their has been some talk on having an mobile app. In todays day in age, they will make or break a business. I do believe having an Android & Iphone/Ipad (APPLE) app & possibly even an option to download to computer as an PC app and can stay notified that way and check the site these ways.

3.) Keep up everything else that is being done!

2. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

1) Great suggestion but would require heavy development on xenForo base but will research.
    2) App is in future plans, for now the site is fully responsive. We have thought of using "tapatalk" but already had tech issues with it in the past, have you used it before?
    3) Thanks man, keep it up yourself!

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Thank You!

I have never used tapatalk myself, no. Mine have been professionally done!