BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FBA Shipping and order fufillment

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Tduino, Aug 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Tduino

Tduino Entrepreneur

Anyone use fulfillment by amazon before? I'm still ways off with my project but I figured I would get everything sorted out ahead of time. If I ship them my items along with some usb cables can they package the two together for a decent price? I was also looking into shipwire as well but recent reviews made me change my mind. Any other order fulfillment services?

2. FrankFKA

FrankFKA Entrepreneur

What exactly are you looking for? Do you ship to Amazon-only or do you sell across other mediums?
    FBA is fairly reputable and their network is vast enough.
    I believe you can make item bundles with your items on Amazon. But if you want them to be shipped together all the time, why not package them together?

3. Dr. Cash

Dr. Cash Entrepreneur

The problem with FBA is that the fees are too high to make considerable profits. My advice would be to check out other companies that can hold your products for cheaper, there are a ton. But, if you're ordering products over seas and selling in the U.S, communicate with the supplier you are purchasing from and try and strike a deal to have them directly ship the products to whoever buys from you. Good Luck!